Epilogue

PERRIE P.O.V

5 YEARS LATER

"Lets go to kids section we should buy some stuff for our little Zaif." Zayn said as he took Zaif in his arms.

We have 3 kids. Zaid and Zehra they are 4 years old twins. Zaif is 2 years old and our baby who will pop out anytime now.

 Zaif is 2 years old and our baby who will pop out anytime now

"Yeah lets go." I was looking like a whale. It doesnt help when you have kids like them.

One day Zaid asked me "mumma"

"Yes baby"

"Do you love babies..??"

"Ofcourse I do. Why..??"

"Then why you ate one.??" He pointed at my belly as he said that.

When I told about it to Zayn. He laughed so hard. They always call the baby as balloon. I adore my kids but sometime they get on my nerves.

I felt something warm went down my legs.

Oh no...!!!

"Zayn..!!!" I screamed as the first contraction hit me.

"What happened baby are you ok..??" He handed the bags and Zaif to the bodygaurd as he rushed toward me.

"My water broke...!!!" He looked at me dumbfounded.

"Dont stare at me...Take me to the fucking hospital..!!" I yelled at him. I think that made him to come back to his senses.

He pulled me into his arms in bridal style as he rushed out the mall. Thank God we were at first floor only. He placed me in to the back seat as he ordered the driver to take us to the hospital.

The pain was bareable unlike my first time. That experience was horrible. I squeezed Zayn hand as the second contraction hit me.

"We are almost their baby just relax." He rubbed my belly which helped a little.

The doctors took me into the labour room as they gave me some pills. They said it will take a hour for me to push the baby out. They told me to lay down and relax until the time comes.

1 hour Later

I screamed in pain as I tried to push my baby out.

"Come on baby just one more time you can do it..!!"

"Yes...next time I will be shoving the baby up your ass then...aaahh..i hate you Zayn..!!" I was so mad at him.

"I am so sorry baby this is the last time you have to go through this pain I promise." I squeezed his hand as I tried to push the baby again.

"You said the same thing at the time of Zaid and Zehra..!! And also at the time of Zaaaiiffff...!!" I pushed again and this time I heard my baby cry.

"Its a girl..!!" I smiled as everything went blank.

ZAYN P.O.V

I am the luckiest guy on the earth. I got married to the most beautiful girl with whom I had fallen in love when I was just a teenager.

She gave me 4 munchkins little me and little her. To love to adore. I cant believe that I had almost married someone else.

She opened her eyes as she demanded to see our daughter.

She gasped "Zayn she looks exactly like you..!! Brown hairs brown eyes..!!" I laughed at her expression.

"Yups finally I got mini me..!!" I pinched her cheeks and kissed our daughter on her forehead.

My parents came into the room followed by my sisters and my kids.

"Look the balloon is finally out..!!" I said as I made Zaif sit on my lap.

Zehra and Zaid were sitting either side of their mother looking at their sister with their mouth opened in O shape.

Perrie handed our little baby to mum.

"So what should we name her..??" Waliyha asked excited as always.

"Zohra.." my mum whispered her name in her ears.

"Zohra...it is.." Perrie said smiling. Everyone was gathered around Perrie and our little Zohra giggling and smiling.

I think my life is Perfect...

Zaid

Zehra

Zehra

Zaif

Zohra

Zohra

THE END...