Performance

PERRIE P.O.V

Today is the day we are going to perform in some wedding. I was nervous because there will be loads of people staring at us.

"Whats going into that little mind of yours perrie wrinkle..??" Jade asked me.

Right now we are sitting in Limo which came to pick us. I think this people are kinda rich. Our costumes are also send by them their were plenty of different designer costumes. even the makeup artist were booked for us.

"Its nothing" I smiled reassuringly at her

The dress were too short for my liking but girls had decided to choose this dress because they thought it will gonna make boys swoon over us and also help in our performance to look bold.

When we reached there it was all silent not a single person was their.

"Are you sure this is the venue..??" I asked feeling afraid of the vacant surrounding.

"Yes this is the place..actually this is the secret road to the backstage. Lets go otherwise we will be late." Anne literally dragged me and the girls in followed by the two gaurds.

Their were people running here and their when we reached the 'back stage'.

"Oh Hi, Girls." The lady who did our makeup approached us smiling. I was happy to see her.

"Ok let me do the touch up before you guys go to the stage." She made us all sit and started doing her magic on all of our faces. She is such a sweetheart.

She done my touch up as I was the last one.

"You are the most beautiful girl I had ever met Perrie. Never lose hope if something is destined to be yours it will be yours in the end no matter what." She kissed my cheek lightly and left.

I stared at the place she was standing thinking about what she just said.

One girl came and told us that it will be our time to go on the stage now.

"And now hold your breath.. The hottest girls in the town gonna present you a song in their beautiful voice. Please welcome LITTLE MIX." as the host called us on stage my heart started to beat as fast as the running rabbit.

"It will be fine trust me" Jesy held my hand and led me to the stage. I had closed my eyes and let Jesy guide me.

I heard people cheering and clapping.

"Open your eyes Pezz" I opened my eyes slowly the first person my eyes landed on was

Zayn...

He smiled at me clapping. I blinked not believing. Zayn was still their. He laughed when he saw what I was trying to do.

"Act natural Pezz their are media and people who can sign us. This is the second chance for us to prove ourselves. We will explain you all the things later on. Now just focus on our song." Jade said with worried smile.