Eiffel Tower

4 DAYS LATER...

PERRIE P.O.V

The last four days were hectic all we did was work work work. Ok I am not trying to copy Rihanna. But seriously from the day we had landed in Paris we are working our ass off.

Me and Zayn are staying in one of the most expensive hotel infront of eiffel tower. Yes, you heard me right we are staying infront of freaking eiffel tower. You can have a clear view of the wonderful eiffel tower from our balcony. Our...

Zayn had booked only one room it is more like apartment. We have 2 master bedrooms with walk in closets and bathroom bigger than my own bedroom. Living room, Kitchen and the most beautiful balcony.

Today is our last meeting then we are free to go anywhere I want for 3 days. Last four days were more like nightmare. We had not slept in those four days. No no dirty deeds. It was just our work. We worked whole night and attend the meetings in day times.

Zayn had only spoken to me about my injuries thats it our other conversations were professional which I am glad for. Staying under the same roof with the person you love is really hard.

Wait What..?? Did I just said love..??!!

I shook my head to remove those disturbing thought of my mind.

"Is anything wrong Ms. Edwards...??"
Ohho bad move Perrie...

"No...!! I mean nothing wrong Sir.." he just glared at me one last time before returning to the presentation. I blocked my stupid thoughts out and concerntrated on the presentation.

After which felt like decades the meeting was over and eventually our company got the project.

"Congratulations Mr. Malik. I am looking forward to work with you. My son will love to have a partnership with you." Mr. Phillips said still holding Zayn's hand.

"Thanks but your son..??" Zayn looked confused.

"Oh sorry I forgot to tell you my son is taking over my company He will be working with you from now. I hope this is not the last time we are meeting Mr. Malik." He smiled at me politely and walked away. I turned to Zayn who was looking worried.

"Are you ok..??" I asked Zayn who is looking pale all of a sudden.

"No...I am alright dont worry. Just get ready we are going out for dinner as I promised." He smiled at me making all the butterflies dance in my tummy.

Oh Zayn what are you doing to me...

After 1 hour

"Pezz please be fast." I heard Zayn yelling from living room.

"Coming..." Putting on my fav red lipsgloss I ran out of my room. Zayn was standing near doorway typing furiously on his cell phone.

"Zayn..." his head snapped up his eyes roaming from my head to toe. I bit my bottom lips nervously feeling self concious.

"You look....you look beautiful pezz..." he put his phone away and pulled me towards him by waist. I yelped and tried to shook his hand off but he didnt budge.

"Please just for today." He looked into my eyes with so much of love that i cant say no to so i just sighed and let him lead me.

One day just for one day...

"Thanks for wearing something not revealing." He whispered in my ears making me shiver. I just nodded. When we reached into the lobby. Flash lights nearly blinded me.

"Oh shit" I heard Zayn muttered. He pulled me towards other side of the hotel. "Dug your face down Pezz" the urgency in his voice made my knees go weak.

I heard yelling of parapazzi. Throwing questions one after another.

"Did you and Gigi broke up..??
Is she your new girlfriend..??
Are you dating your own Personal Assistant..??" All those types of questions were thrown in our way. But the one question made me nearly cry.

"Is she your fuck buddy..??" The next thing i know Zayn holding that guy from his collar. Secuirity was trying to pull him away.

Oh no we are in great trouble now.

"All of you listen to me right here..ONE WORD...ONE MORE WORD AGAINST HER AND I WILL NOT THINK TWICE BEFORE CUTTING YOUR BALLS OFF.." he pulled me towards him.

All the people went silent. Camera were still flashing. I know for sure we will be on the front page of newspaper tomorrow.

"I wanna go back up please Zayn." I literally begged him. He sighed but nodded. I ran into my room and cried cried till my eyes felt heavy and the blackness took over me.