Home Sweet Home

Perrie P.O.V

"Mom I said I am fine stop getting worried now please..." I tried to calm my mother down from last 15 minutes. She had been informed about my conditions by one of the girl and she is all worried now asking me if I am ok.

"Are you sure honey. I can come over with your dad." Here we go again.

"No mom I am good now please stop it." I didnt meant to be rude but it came out little bit harsh.

"I am sorry mom. I just came from hospital today morning and all. I need rest." I appologized.

"Its ok honey. But promise me if you not feel well you will call me..??" I sighed.

"Yes mom I promise. Now I need some rest. Love ya mom. By" with that i hung up.

I had stayed at hospital the whole night yesterday. Girls managed to get me out today for which I am thankful. Leigh had paid my hospital bills. I tried to protest. Key word tried.

Girls drop me at my apartment and left immediately when they heard me talking to my mom. I have to give them a good lecture about it. I changed into my shorts and lay on my comfy bed. Hoping to catch some sleep.

Home Sweet Home

I woke up at my cell vibrating under my pillow. I picked up the call without seeing the caller ID.

"Its better be something important" I yelled not caring who the hell it is. Dont mess with my beauty sleep ever.

"Hi to you too Pezz" chill ran down my spine making all the butterflies dance shamelessly in my stomach.

Its Zayn. That guy have an effect on me.

"-are you even listening to me Pezz..??"

"Uh-hu what were you saying...??" I mentally slapped myself.

"Ms. Perrie Edwards I will like you to be ready in next half an hour we are taking off to Paris for a week. So pack your bags and be ready in half an hour I will pick you up."

"WHAT..!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND..??? I JUST GOT DISCHARGED FROM FREAKING HOSPITAL AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO COMPANY YOU FOR SOME MEETING AND TOP OF IT IN HALF AN HOUR..!!!!" I still cant believe this guy. No hi no hello. He dont even care how I am holding up.

"I know about your condition and all I had already asked docter if I can take you there and he said yes because injury is not that deep. Plus I know that Paris is your dream place. And as for time you have 1 hour no more no less. Now get started with your packing." With that he hung up. Well I had not thought he will take that seriously. I was obsessed with eiffel tower when we were in college. And I had told him once that one place if I really wanna visit in this world is Paris.

It was 5:30 p.m. that means I have to be ready till 6:30 p.m.

I had spend almost 5 hours in sleeping great.

I started with the packing. I had packed everything I needed.

Dresses check
Nightsuits check
Charger check
Sandals check
Makeup kit check

After making sure everything was packed I still had 20 minutes left. I took a quick shower and changed into one of my short skirt and top all thanks to my girls. For making me 'hot' and 'sexy' chic. I let my hair down. Applying lip balm. I took my apperance in the mirror.

Perfect. I looked thin than before. Really night changes person too fast.

Loud knock brought me back from the trance of thought. I looked at the watch exact 6:30. Mr. Perfectionist  I muttered and opened the door to be greeted by his driver.

I felt little disappointed that he had not came. I smiled politely at the young man infront of me. He took my luggage and we went down. Their was black limo waiting for me. Everyone was looking at me weirdly. God knows why. I just shrugged it off and sat into the limo.

My breath caught into my throat when I saw Zayn. He was looking beyond handsome.

"Hi Pezz" Zayn said breaking me from my drooling setion. His eyes were fixed on his lappy.

"Hey" I said after that the whole ride was silent Zayn had not even glanced at me which made me angry and sad at the same time.

When we reached. I heard Zayn groan. And ladies and gentlemen here we go again "Ms. Edwards how many time should I tell you not to wear these types of dresses." I turned toward him batting my lashes innocently.

"Sorry Sir. I had not signed anytype of contract in which this types of clothing are banned." I smiled sweetly at him and walk away boucing in every step leaving him shock.

Take that now jerk