Alex Who..??

Alex as in Zac Efron as in Mr. Phillips Son.
I like Alex but I had already chosen Zac for this role so I am not gonna make any changes except the name.
I hope you people understand...

PERRIE P.O.V

After that incident I calmed myself down. And got busied with the work on the hand. Today is the big day for our company. We have to put our best impression infront of Mr. Phillips.

Zayn's words were ringing in my mind like a broken tape. I tried hard not to think about it. I know he is lying he had never tried to explain anything to me all those years he even started dating Gigi. Then why now he is trying to play innocent. I cant just understand whats going on in his mind.

"Excuse me Miss. Edwards" someone called me.

"Yes..??" I was too busy to even look up to the guy who was talking to me. I need to attach all these papers in a file before Mr. Phillips arrival.

"Where is the office of Mr. Malik.??" He asked in a calm voice.

"Do you have an appointment..??" I asked still trying to get my paper work done.

"Yes. I am Alex.." he said.

"Alex who..??" I asked attaching my last paper in the file.

"Alex Phillips..!!" Wtf..!!! I shot my head up to see a handsome guy smirking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He was looking haawwttt..!!

Wait what

Wait what...???!!!

Oh fishy doodle "Mr. Haaaawwwwttt..!!" Words just came out before I can think twice.

"Good morning to you too hottie shortie..!!" He grinned at me.

"Good morning Si-i-ir..!!" I stuttered. God, Perrie get a grip.

"Whats going on over here..??!!!" Zayn voice boomed as he came toward us fuming with anger.

"Hey Zayn I am Alex. Alex Phillips" He smirked. Whats with him and his smirk..??

"Its Mr. Malik. Nice to meet you Mr. Phillips." Zayn shook his hand firmly and asked us to follow him towards the meeting room.

There were already some men were seated. We went inside and took our seats as well. I was sitting beside Zayn opposite to Mr. Haawwwttt I mean Alex. Gosh I really need to get used to his name Alex.

I cant even believe my eyes. The guy whom I had kissed in the club in Paris is infront of me. He looks cute but something in him is like he have alot in his eyes. His eyes speak another story.

He kept glancing in my way and whenever he caught me looking at him he smirked and what I did you know..??? I had freaking blushed like a teenage girl..!!

Zayn done most of the talking. "Ok so you all can leave now." After sitting in for almost an hour the meeting was over. I started collecting my notepad files.

"Hey hottie shortie..!!" I frozed because Zayn was freaking standing next to me and this guy is calling me with the hottest nick name ever. Like he is hot but he dont need to do everthing hot.

Arrrggghhh...!!Just shut up Perrie... get a grip girl...!!

"Excuse me Mr. Phillips you cant use this type of language in my company.." Zayn said with his jaw clenched. I wonder what got into his pants today.

"Sorry but We are friends and I call her by that name only. You can ask her.." I looked at him like he is crazy. Does he want me to sleep on the streets..?? Or worst dead..!!

"Is it true Miss. Edwards..??" Zayn asked in bossy tone.

"Ye..ye..ye..ss S..si..rr" I stuttered again.

"Hey I just wanna ask you can we meet up today at 6 pm in near by coffee shop..??" Alex asked me.

Before I can say anything "No she have work to do today." Zayn said non chantly. I glared at Zayn for his rudeness. And guess what. He glared back.

"Sorry Mr. Phillips but today I cant." I appologized to him if Zayn said he need me in here for work so I am sure I cant go.

"Then tommorrow at the same time in the same coffee shop please dont say no." He made the cutess puppy face ever.

Awww he is so cute. "Sure tomorrow 6 pm at the barbara coffee shop" he surprised me by engulfing me in the tight hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you soooo much. I thought I had lost you after that night. But I guess destiny want us to be together. See you tomorrow hottie shortie." He kissed me on the cheeks and bid his goodbye to Zayn and left.

ZAYN..??!! I turned around and...

Hahaha sorry for the suspence I promise you all I will update tomorrow in shaa Allah..love you all so much guys...thank you...
vote
comment
share
please preety please...😓