Emma

PERRIE P.O.V

Its been a week since that surprise meet with Mr.Phillips. Our project was completed successfully resulting Alex leaving for Paris. His mom was not well which was the main reason of his departure.

Alex left for Paris last night. Its been less than 12 hours and I am already missing him. After our 'date' we were kinda inseperable.

Alex was there by my side all the time in office at my apartment. He used to stay with me whole night cuddling or watching movies. He was far better than what I had expected. He didnt like the fact that I was working for Zayn. He wanted me to go with him and work for his company but he dont want to force me into something.

Speaking of which Zayn is been ignoring me from the day I had left the meeting room with Alex. He is talking to me only when it is necessary other than that if I ask him about something he will just ignore me or reply curtly.

It didnt bothered me because Alex was there by my side. He used to make me smile no matter how sad Zayn had made me.

God I miss him..!!

The elevator dinged indicating the start of one more horrible day of my life. I sighed and walked out of the elevator.

"Perrie you are here..!!" Lily exclaimed in horror as she saw me. I gave her confused look.

"Oh God..!! I am so sorry" she rushed towards me and hugged me sobbing.

"Whats wrong Lily..? Why are you crying .??" I asked her freaked out by her behaviour.

"Mr. Malik..!!" My heart skipped at the mention of his name. I rushed towards his office opened the door only to come face to face with my worst nightmare.

"Emma" I gaped at her.

"Hello Pezzie.." she smirked.

"Oh hi Ms. Edwards meet Emma my new PA." Zayn said making me dizzy.

Emma..?? His PA..??

WAIT WHAT..!!

"I AM YOUR PA..!!" I said when I found my voice back.

"You were..!! Now she is gonna be my PA. You are fired Ms. Edwards" he said like its the most wonderful news in the world.

"If you will excuse me. I have work to takecare of." Emma pushed me out of her way and walked out swaying her hips.

Bitch..!!

"How can you Zayn..!!" I leaned on the door frame my knees were weak I was weak. I cant believe my eyes. I cant believe my life.

"WHAT TYPE OF PUNISHMENT IS THIS ZAYN..!!" I shouted at him tears were falling down shamelessly. I didnt care.

Zayn walked toward the window facing his back to me.

"I needed someone who care for my company more than her personal life. I dont want a teenage girl hopelessly ditching her work for makeout sessions in my office..!!" He stated calmly like its nothing.

"I know I did wrong but you could have told me beforehand Zayn. You cant just hire someone else. Specially that girl." I said feeling helpless.

"Its my company I will do whatever I want. Get lost before I call the secuirity." I cant believe him..!!

" Thank you so much Mr. Malik for all the things you did. You had hurted me. You had broken my heart into pieces Zayn..!! I hate you I hate you to death..!!" I spat at him slamming the door I left his office.

"Now Now is our little Perrie wrinkle crying." That bitch. I turned toward her wiping my tears roughly.

"You know what Emma you are too eager to take my left overs. First Zayn and now my job. I didnt know you were this keen to have my secondhand stuff." I smiled at her.

"And one more thing. You can come by my house actually I have some of my secondhand cloths you will love them." I patted her on her back and walked away. She was shouting like a mad woman but I felt satisfied.

"I hate you Zayn" I muttered as the elevator closed.

Emma

Our Perrie Wrinkle

Our Perrie Wrinkle...😘😘