WTH Happened Last Night..??

Perrie P.O.V

I woke up with the worst headache ever. My eyes were not ready to see the world again. It was feeling like some have banged my head on wall several times.

The harsh sunlight was not even helping.

"Aaahhh.." I whimpered as I tried to sit up. I felt someone help me to sit.

"My head hurts..." I groaned in pain.

"Here take this" I gulped down the pill and leaned my head on headrest.

"Thanks" I muttered. I opened my eyes to see Zayn sitting on the edge of my bed looking at me intently. I smiled at him and closed my eyes again. My head was still heavy I dont know...

Shit...

My eyes snapped opened "What the hell happened last night...???!!" I know I got drunk. I remember seeing Zayn and Gigi together. I remember going to club. After that everything is blur.

Zayn and Gigi... I cringed at the memory of them making out.

"So you dont remember anything..???" Zayn looked angry.

What got up to his ass..?? He was the one making out in the elevator. He was the one who ditch me.

"Stop giving me that angry look aahhh.." I closed my eyes again massaging my temples. Damn this hangover.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT..???" He hovered me pinning me towards the headrest with his both hands like I am a prisoner.

"YOU WORE THAT SLUTTY DRESS...YOU WENT TO THE CLUB...YOU GOT DRUNK...YOU CAME HOME AT MIDNIGHT...YOU FUCKING KISSED SOMEONE...!!!!" I was looking at him my eyes widened.

Everything starting to come back in my mind. Me going to club meeting Mr. Hawwwwwtttt dancing with him and then that kiss...

"Mr. Haaaaawwwwtttt"

Shit..

I opened my eyes just to meet the furious looking Zayn. The next thing he did made me shock.

He pulled me by my hairs and claimed my lips by his. Kiss was rough like a punishment. He licked my lips for enterance I didnt allowed him then he pulled my hair making me gasp he took the opurtunity and explored my mouth with his tongue.

Tears were pouring down my eyes. His words repeating in my mind.

"I will never force you"

I pushed him hard he fall down on the floor with thud. I rubbed my lips harshly.

"YOU BROKE YOUR FUCKING PROMISE ZAYN...!!! YOU SAID YOU WILL NEVER FORCE ME AND TODAY YOU DID...!!! I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH ZAYN...!!!" I was sobbing now. My lips were tingling because of the kiss.

He came towards me and pulled me by my waist I put my hand on his chest to maintain some distance but it was of no use.

He whispered in my ears "Yes I did...!!! I did because you let someone else to kiss you... you let someone else to take my right...now i had claimed it...because you are MINE..!!!" I shivered at the last sentence.

He left the room slamming the door on his way. I sat down on the floor letting the tears fall. Memory of our break up came back into my mind. When he first cheated me.

Flashback (this will be the last one)

Today is our big day in college. Our college won the best musical college of the year award.

And the winners are

One Direction aka Zayn Group & Little Mix aka My group

Yup we won the trophy and the title for our college. Actually the competition had the two winners. We were shocked when we came to know that we have to perform against One Direction but thank God that thing never happened the Chief Guest announced both the Group winner.