Jealousy

GIGI P.O.V  [SURPRISE] 😂

"Hey babe are you done changing.?" Kendall asked me.

"Yeah lets go now.!" Our shoots were done so we decided to grab something to eat. I am carving for junk food today.

"Gi can we please go to hotel. We can order the food if you want but please I need to tell you something inportant." I looked at her skeptically.

"Sure" I am not gonna push her because I know she will tell me once we reach their anyway and I have that much patience.

I pulled infront of the enterance handed the keys to the chauffer as we made our way into the huge building. Staying at the top floor with the most beautiful scenary its like heaven. This hotel has 30 floors and we are on the 30th one itself. Amazing isnt it.

I feel lucky with all this luxury around me. I feel proud to have been born rich with the good looks and the amazing figure. Call me self obsessed all you want. But I am satisfied with my own self.

All the way up Kendall was quite I have no idea what got her so worked up.

As we reached our floor we walked inside. I was about to go into my bedroom when Kendall stopped me.

"Gi read this" she said handing me the news paper. I gave her confuse look.

I was shocked when I saw the pics all over the paper.

"What the fuck..!!! This little bitch I knew it..!! She had always been around him. I will so gonna kill her." I was fuming with anger. They had history but they acted like they dont even know eachother out of that God damn office.

"Calm down Gigi." I pulled my phone out as I dialled his number I wanted to yell at him to hide something this big from me. But Kendall grabbed my cell away.

"What the hell is wrong with you..??!!" I was irritated with her behaviour.

"You should not call him Gi." She is my bestfriend and she is not even supporting me.

"So what do you want me to do sit and let my boyfriend cheat on me with that little slut..!!" I yelled at her as I started throwing stuff everywhere.

"She is not a slut Gi..!!" Oh now she is defending her.

"Then you explain me what she really is..?? A whore..??" I snapped at her.

"I dont know anything except the fact that she loved Zayn he cheated on her with some girl when they were in college and Perrie saw them kissing after that they broke up." She explained.

"It was obvious for Zayn to cheat on her. She dont even deserve him and i bet she is not even good in bed thats why Zayn never bothered about her." Kendall knew not to argue with me so she just sighed.

"I am gonna ask Zayn to marry me." I said out of a blue. Kendall head snapped up "You are crazy Gi..!!"

"Yes I am crazy for him..!! And he have to marry me..!!" I yelled as I grabbed my cell phone and once again dialled his number but this time call connected.

After 5 rings Zayn picked up the call panting like he had ran the marathon.

"Hey baby how are you.?" I asked rather sweetly.

"I am good what about you..??" He asked like he dont know anything.

"I will be awesome if you give me something. Promise me you will not say no.!!" I insisted. I saw Kendall giving me disappointed look.

"Did I ever said no to you..??" Yes thats what I wanted. I smiled I will win this war.

"Marry me Zayn in next month. Lets get married." I heard him laugh.

"You are really funny sometimes Gi..!!" What..??!! He thought I am kidding.

"I am serious Zayn I really wanna marry you next month and I wont take a no for an answer..!!" I am so not gonna take no.

"Gigi its too soon we have our career in our hands dont you think it will mess up the thinks." is he trying to back out.

"Why..?? are you seeing someone else behind my back..?" I asked him.

"No..!! How can you even think that low about me Gi..!!" He was offended but who cares..?

"Then just marry me next month..!" I said again.

"I will talk to my family about it." He sighed.

"I am not gonna take no for an answer Zayn..!!" With that I hung up. Bitch I am not gonna let you win.