Brits Award

PERRIE P.O.V

Finally the day had came..!!
Brits Awards..!!
Our first ever Brits..!!
And guess what..?!
We are freaking nominated for our song Shout out to my ex..!!
And thats not enough we are even gonna perform on that big platform.

I was so excited. Alex will also attend the Brits today. I had not seen him in a while. I just wish that we get that award.

We are getting ready for our performance. All the girls have to dye their hairs blonde today. Obviously fake dye.

I am thankful that I am blonde head. Otherwise I had to sit over here for another half hour which is kinda annoying to be honest.

I hate to sit over here while people work on my face and hairs. It had became routine from past days before every performance we have to wear sexy outfits and thousand layers of makeup on our face.

I was the first to get ready. The girls were still stuck with the on going makeup and hairstyles.

"Come on guys do it fast we dont have forever just get over with it." Our manager shouted at the stylist and left. He is just 30 years old handsome hunk but he behaves like he is 300 years old. Actually he is gay so he dont even glance in our way.

"I would have had 30 round of sex with this guy if he wasn't gay" Anne commented licking her lips.

"You are talking about 30 I would have fucked him 300 times even if he was bisexual." Jesy piped in.

"Ewwww girls you are gross." I said.

"Whats ewww about it. Like you dont find him hot.!!" Jesy pouted.

"He is hot but I am not gonna rape him in my imagination..!!" I defended myself. Ok may be he have those drool worthy abs and kissable plump lips but he is gay and we have to respect that.

"Whatever but he have sexy ass." Jade commented and they all started talking about how sexy ass our manager have. He dont look or act like a gay only the people who are close to him knows.

My cell beeped

I miss you babe..
Cant wait to see you..

Love Alex...

I smiled and text him back that we will be out in 10 mins.

After longtime they all were ready.
"I think you all should go blonde. It suits you guys" I said genuinely.

"I am in Pezz. I am gonna go blonde soon. I promise" Jesy chimed in.

Our conversation was cut short as our manager came to call us and guess what all three of them started giggling as they saw him.

"Whats going on..??" He asked with raised eyebrow.

"They need to be in mental assylum not here." I shrugged as made my way towards the palanquin followed by girls.

Yes palanquin we will gonna make an entry sitting on palanquin with the help of our back dancer.