Italy

Perrie P.O.V

Harsh sunlight hit my face making me groan. "Let me sleep Zayn please" I mumbled trying to sleep again.

"Ms. Perrie its me Lily" I opened my one eye and saw a Lily smiling at me ear to ear.

"Whats the time..??" I asked her getting up. "Its 12:00 p.m" I looked at her like she had grown two heads.

"What The Hell...!! I had slept that much..??" I asked more to myself. I got up and started walking towards the bathroom but stopped.

"Where is Zayn..??" She smiled at me and said the words which made my heart broke into pieces.

"He left for Italy. He is having a photoshoot with his girlfriend. He is too cute How lucky Gigi is...." I blocked her voice out not wanting to hear about my ex boyfriend love life.

"Oh Perrie" she said bringing me back from my trance. I looked at her waiting for her to continue.

"Sir had said that after this meeting you can have 1 month off. You will be paid for it. As you see Sir will be busy with his girlfriend. He will be staying there for a month. So have a nice day." She beamed at me and left the room.

Why I am feeling like someone had chopped my heart..?? I cant have feelings for Zayn. Specially when he is with Gigi. He dont need me now. He have his girlfriend with him.

Flashback

"Perrie you are coming with me right now and thats final

"Perrie you are coming with me right now and thats final..!!" Zayn is pissed with me because I had said that I dont like football and I dont want to go with him at his football match.

"Zayn you know I dont like that game." I said keeping my cloths back into the wardrobe.

"But you like me..!!" He started whining like a kid.

"I dont..!!" I smirked at him. He fake gasped.

"But we are together." He stated matter of fact tone.
"Please Pezz baby please come with me. I dont like to stay away from you plus you will have fun girls are also coming to support us." He tried again.

I hate it when he butterpolish me. I sighed "Alright just go down and wait for me I have to change."

He grinned "Go on" never leaving my bed. Blush started forming on cheeks when I realized what he meant.

"Zayn Get Out now before I change my mind." It worked because Zayn ran out of my room. I chuckled and started getting dressed.

I walked down to see Zayn casually sitting on sofa and having good chitchat with my mum

Zayn was smiling at something but when he saw me he grinned. I ignored him.
"Mum I am going out with Zayn." I hugged my mum.

"Be safe and come back home before 12" she said following us out.

"Yes Mum." I mocked salute her at which she smacked my head "Oww" Zayn chuckled and interwined our fingers.

"Dont worry She is my responsibility." He bid his goodbye to my mum as we left.

"Zayn..??"  He just hummed in response.

"Why to take me everywhere you go..?? Dont you get fed up with me..??" I asked him bitting my lower lip.

His gaze was fixed on road. I looked away when he didn't response. My heart was beating rapidly. After few minutes he decided to speak up "Because I cant just stay away from you perrie."

I looked at him surprised. "Its weird I know but I am addicted to you. Like you are my drug. I cant just stay away from you perrie. Not for a milisecond."

The next thing I know we were kissing passionately. Our lips moved in sync. I cant imagine my life without him.

Soon we were out of breath. We pulled away our forehead was touching. I smiled at our position. It was not horny but it was sweet and lovely.

"I love you Zayn" I whispered.
"I love you too." He smiled and started kissing me again.

Flashback end

"Its being a month perrie. Stop wasting your time for a guy who dont care." Jade said tierd of all my crying.

Yes its been a whole one month since I had last seen Zayn. He had not came back neither called me. I had seen his photos with Gigi they both were looking happy.

Someone had also uploaded behind the scene video. In which Zayn was madly kissing Gigi without any reason.

That made me cry again. "Aaaarrggghhhh Perrie stop being a cry baby for God sake...!!" Anne snapped at me.

"What else can I do...??? You all have your boyfriends who love you but what about me..??? Had you ever thought about me..?? You will never..." I was cut off by my cell ringing. The girls were looking at me with guilt. I ignored them

I picked it up without checking the caller ID.

"Hello..??"

"Good Evening Ms. Edwards you have to rejoin the company from tomorrow Sir is back now." I felt my heart pick up the speed at the thought of seeing Zayn.

"Alright Thank you." I said as politely as I can.

"Have a nice day" with that the line went dead.

"Who was it..??" Jade asked.

"The jerk is back...!!" I said punching the pillow.