Back to work

PERRIE P.O.V

Last night was like a dream come true. Except it was Alex. My dreams were about Zayn. Sighing I bite on my cheese toast.

I had enjoyed Alex company last night. We talked about our college days how and when he had fallen for me. I was shocked to know that he was in love with me from the first day of the college. We cuddled and stayed silent most of the time.

He dropped me home at 2 a.m. I was all bubbly when I came back home. But my bubble burst when I saw girls in a foul mood. They didnt even asked me how was my date. Jade just opened the door for me and went to the bed without a word.

I thought they will jump on me for the details. Still they all are sleeping so I cant even ask them whats happened to their moody asses.

I heard horn from the outside indicating Alex had arrived. I ran towards the balcony and waved at him. He had asked me if he can pick and drop me to the office till he is here. I gladly acept his offer.

After that intimate moment we shared I had become closer to him not physical but also mentally. He is a nice guy and a good escape from Zayn. I am not using him because I really want to be with him.

With the last look in the mirror I left my apartment and walked towards Alex who was busy with his phone. He didnt notice me when I reached towards him. I tap on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Oh, Hi gorgeous." He pecked on my lips making me blush furiously.

"Good morning" I greeted him. He opened the passenger side door for me I sat into his car muttering a thank you. He then came to his driving seat and started the car.

"I am so happy today..!! You know from the second I woke up all I can think is about you." He gushes about how excited he is about our relationship.

"Mee too. It feels surreal..!!" I said smiling like a teenager.

"Its like dream come alive. I had always dreamt of having you by myside. Cuddling with you. Kissing you and even getting married to you..!! You know how crazy it is..!! I had even decided the name of our kids." Awwww he is sooo cute.

"You are too cute Alex" I kissed him on his cheeks.

"I really do love you Perrie" he whispered looking into my eyes. We had already parked into our office parking.

"I like you too Alex." I said ashamed of how the "love" word dont come out of my mouth for him.

He closed his eyes for a moment "I will wait Perrie. I will wait till you love me back..!!" This is why I want to fall in love with Alex. He is so understanding.

"Thank you" I smiled at him genuinly.
"Lets go then. Let the world know you are mine" He smiled and came to open my door.

Ok now I am nervous...

Dating him is another thing but letting the world know. Specially Zayn. God..!! I can imagine him beating Alex up..!

"Are you coming..!!" Alex asked impatient.

"Yeah sorry just zoned out" he nodded his head with an understanding smile. I know that he know what I am worried about exactly. He pulled me closer to him putting his hand little on my back.

As we entered into the office every single eye were on us. Some greeted us warmly while some girls glared at me.

Sorry ladies he is all mine now... It feels so good having someone who loves you by your side. Once we were in elevator. Alex looked at me and we laughed.

"Seriously it was hilarious..!!" Alex said laughing.

"Indeed" I said and hugged him resting my head on his chest hearing his heart thumping wildly. He stopped the elevator in the middle. I gave him confused look. He just pulled me closer as if it was possible and kissed my forehead.