Glory Day

1 YEAR LATER...

PERRIE P.O.V

"Hey guys welcome to the Sun. My name is Emily Johnson I am your host for the today show." Emily shook our hands as she introduced herself to us.

This will be our first interview for our first album Glory Days.

"So are you guys ready..??" She asked us politely.

"Ready as ever..!!" Jesy said excited.

She introduced herself again when the camera rolled. Than she started questioning us about our album.

"Why did you guys named the album as 'Glory Days' is their something interesting about it..??" Emily fired her first question to us.

Jade was the one to answer this "Yes actually this Album is all about ex lover for the girls who are left heart broken its like to see the positive side of the breakup you know. Like positive energy in the negative situation." Emily smiled and asked the next question.

"Shout out to my ex. That song is on fire.! Whats the history..?" Emily laughed as she asked that question.

"No we dont have any history with that song. Yes we had our past failed relationships but this is something we want to dedicate to them."Anne said.

"But we dont have anything to do with the lyrics except the shout out to my ex part." Jesy completed. Emily asked some more questions to us about our album.

"Ok so who is single in the group at the moment..??" Emily asked grinning.

"No one..!!" I exclaimed.

"Can we know the name of those lucky boys..?" She pushed.

"My boyfriend is Jed Elliot as most of you know" Jade said.

"Jake roche" Jesy said.

"Andre Gray" Anne said non chantly

"Aah that footballer..!!" Emily remarked on which Anne nodded proudly.

"Alex...Alex Phillips he is businessman in Paris." I said. Soon the interview was over. It was fun we talked about from our fav foods to our celebrity crush.

We thanked the Sun team and left the studio.

"Should we crash at Pezza house." Anne said smirking.

"Nooo please I need my time with Alex today..!!" I pouted. I love my girls but I want to spend time with Alex. I love him after all and we dont even see eachother for months.

"Chill girl we know Alex is back. She is just teasing you." Jade said busy with her phone.

When we reached to my apartment I said my goodbye to girls and went inside to my surprise the whole room was pitch black.

"God this guy..!!" I ditched my girls for him and he is not even at home. Switching on the lights I went into the kitchen pouring some water for myself.

My heart stopped as I felt a hand encircle my waist. I wanted to scream but my voice stuck in my throat. Tears started to brim. I tried to get away from whoever it was but he didnt budge.

"Good evening sweetheart" I heard his voice.

Alex

I leaned into him. He had just gave me heart attack. But I dont want to fight with him so I tried to calm my heart which was beating so fast.

"You scared me" I whispered as I found my voice back. He turned me to face him. I was still crying.

"Oh My God hottie shortie why are you crying..!!" He asked worriedly.

"Its nothing. I just thought it was someone else. I am not weak please dont leave" I dont know from where all of this was coming from but I was afraid. Afraid to lose him.

"Oh no, how can I leave my hottie shortie." He made me sit on the kitchen counter. I wrapped my leg around his waist, my hands around his neck. I leaned my head on his chest.

"I love you Perrie. I really do and I promise I will not leave you." He said kissing my forehead.

"I like you too Alex" I said still hugging him.

"Take me to bed. I am tierd and I need to cuddle with my favourite person" I whispered in his ears.

"As you say princess" he took me off the kitchen counter into the bedroom. I was still stuck to him like a baby monkey on his mother.

"So how was your day.?" Alex asked as we layed comfortably on the bed. Actually he was laying on bed. I was on top of him.

"It was good. They dig into every single word we utter. So we have to think thousand time before we say anything." It was true. This people can make such a big deal of nothing.

He chuckled "You have to face them alot now."

"Yeah my bad." I muttered.

"Go to sleep princess." He kissed my hairs.

"Hmmm" I just hummed before falling into the dreamland.

PERRIE OUTFIT

Its 2:34 A.M.
And I wrote this chapter for @ZaynMalikSam

I am so glad that you loved my work. Thanks alot to all of you who support me. Its incredible. Specially
fatada  @butterpuff

And every single of you...
Thanks alot guys...
I am nothing without your support...you people encourage me to write...love you guys...