Late Again

Perrie P.O.V

'Hella Shit I am late again' parking my car I went inside as fast as I can. God Zayn will kill me today. There will be some important meeting tomorrow and...

"Fuck" I cursed and looked up to see the slut of our office. Yeah 'Slut' she had even tried to flirt with my ex boss ewww.

"Look goodie two shoes have changed into the whore." She said while clapping her hands.

"Well atleast now you have a competition darling." I folded my arms and smirked at her.

"You bitch listen to me carefully ZAYN IS MINE...!!! Stay away from him.." ohh so now I get it.

"Really...??" I smirked at her.

"Yes. And stop wearing all these dresses you still look ugly." She said with disgust.

"Stop trying to get into his pants." Thats it. I slapped her. Everyone stopped. It was a pin drop silence.

"You bitch" she was about to slap me when someone grabbed her wrist. Zayn.

"Get out you are fired...!!" Zayn said his eyes were dark.

"But sir she slapped me first." She tried to explain.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY RIGHT NOW...!!!" He yelled making me flinch.

"Alright Zayn Malik. I will make sure that you will not get your dream project."  Linda smirked and tear the designs infront of us. I looked at her in shock everyone in the office gasped.

"Good bye Mr. Malik" She smirked and went out swaying her ass. Bitch.

"YOU. IN. MY. OFFICE. RIGHT. NOW" Zayn said emphazing each and everyword and walked towards his office. I sighed and followed him.

Once we reached inside. Zayn screamed and throw his laptop across the room and punched the mirror.

I gasped "Zayn". His knuckles were bleeding. I went towards him hurridly. I tried to take his hands but he pushed me.

"No Perrie. Stay away. I can take care of myself." Tears filled my eyes.

"Stop it Zayn its bleeding please let me see please." I pleaded. He stopped and allowed me to take care of his hand.

I made him sit on the chair and brought the first aid box which was kept in his office. I cleaned his wound and did the dressing of his hand. He was just sitting with the blank experession.

"I am sorry. I will sent someone to clean this mess Sir" I said collecting my things ready to go out.

"Perrie" I stopped in my tracks and turned to see him looking at me emotionlessly.

"We have to make new designs for that hotel. You have to stay here with me. I cant trust anyone else in this company." He said and I nodded taking a sit infront of him.

I was amazed that he didnt complained about my dress. We worked. We worked till the sunset without eating our lunch. We were sitting on the floor all the things were scattered. He was  busy with my laptop while I am drawing whats in my mind.

My stomach growled. Zayn chuckled "I will order pizza" I nodded embrassed. He went out in the balcony and ordered pizza for us.

I still remember our first study night when we spend it together. That was our first night together.

Flashback

"Zayn stop messing with stuff

"Zayn stop messing with stuff." I yelled at him. From the moment he had came into my room he is messing with my room playing with my stuffs.

"Zayn I am warning you bring your ass over here otherwise I will not do your project." I declared. He groaned and came towards me jumping on my bed.

"Whats up darling." He smiled innocently. I smacked on his hand "Help me. I am hungry." I yelled at him.

"Eat me." He smiled at me sweetly. "How..??" I asked him smirking but regreted it.

"Like this" his lips caught mine he asked for the enterance which I gladly granted I moaned in kiss at which he groaned. His hand travelled all over my body. The moment got heated.

I pushed him. "I am not ready Zayn" I told him breathless. He smiled and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I will never force you Pezz" he whispered.

He hugged me and we slept forgetting about our project and food. "I love you Pezz" he whispered.

Flashback End

"Perrie..??" He gave me confused look. "I am fine Zayn just zoned out." I Smiled at him. He just nodded not believing what I just said.

Pizza boy delivered our Pizza. I was about to open the door but Zayn beat me to it. I glared at him at which he smiled cheekily.

"Whats your problem..??" I asked him annoyed. "Hunh..??" He asked me while eating his slice of pizza.

"You know what I hate you." I huffed and started eating pizza. He chuckled.

After that we started working. I was already feeling dizzy. "Pezz you should sleep now its 4 a.m." Zayn said folding his sleeves. He had already removed his coat.

Our project was done. "Its done now." I smiled widely. Zayn returned the gesture. "Now sleep" he said and went towards the couch.

"Where should I sleep" I asked him yawning. He made place for me on couch and pointed towards it. I rolled my eyes "I am not going to sleep with you."

He pouted and said "your wish" I look at him in disbelive.

"Zayn Javaad Malik move your ass out of the couch" he faked gasped.

"Bad girl Pezz."

"Zayn please I am tierd and in no mood to fight." I pleaded but he didnt budge. Not having any other option I went towards the couch and layed next to him.

He snaked his arm around my waist. "Dont touch me" I hissed and smacked his arm away.

He laughed but put his hand away from me. I felt bad but he deserve it for what he did with me. He dont have any idea how much I had carved for his touch.

"Good Night Pezz." He whispered.

"Night Zayn"

After sometime he pulled me towards him and kissed my cheeks I smiled and fall asleep.