Victoria Secret

PERRIE P.O.V

The big day had came. Today we are performing at Victoria Secret Fashion Show. It is the first time. I will be standing on the same stage with the girlfriend of my ex boyfriend. And not to forget he will be sitting in the audience to watch his beautiful girlfriend in lingerie or should I say his soon to be wife.

On sunday I will be peforming at their wedding. They had kept it as a secret. They dont want the world to know about them getting married yet. Only the close ones are invited.

I had not slept the whole night yesterday and not even eaten a single grain of food from the morning. I think I had lost some pounds even girls had pointed it out.

They all are worried about me. Because they know about what happened between me and Alex. They all are trying to takecare of me but I am just pushing them away.

I dont need anyone at the moment I want to be left alone. I am here just because of the girls. They need me for this big event. The outfit were good.

But I know I will look nothing infront of Gigi

But I know I will look nothing infront of Gigi. I just dont want to face her. As their will be two performance as always we have to change into two different outfits and she will walk on ramp with in two different lingerie.

I am thankful that our makeup room is away from the models. I dont want to bump into her or something like that before even getting to perform.

They asked us to sing Private show than No more sad songs.

First we have to do the little ramp walk and then we have to start our performance and the models will work their magic.

I was already feeling dizzy but I ignored that uneasiness.

I dont know how I will face Zayn after knowing the truth about what happened years ago. But I think it doesnt matter. He is moved on and will be married in next two days. So their is no way I can go back to him.

"Lets go now its our turn to lit the stage on fire." Anne grinned. Soon we were on the stage.

Anne was the first to walk then Jesy was after her. Jade pulled me infront of her so I was behind Jesy and than Jade behind me. We made our way music playing.

My eyes caught his. He smiled at me my heart ache the side of him. If only I had listened to him once. I smiled back at him as we took our places.

Jesy give start to the song
You got my adrenaline, pumping when you stand so close, mhm
I can't help imagining all the things we'd do, with no clothes on

Anne was the next to sing. I was just staring at the models who were the meaning of perfection.
We're touching, we're teasing
We don't need a reason
And I've got a feeling, that soon we'll be leaving
Right from the get go, you had me at hello
Can't wait so let's go, 'cause you're the only one that's taking me home