First day with Jerk

Perrie P.O.V

Last night was fun with my girls. They all stayed at my place. I love my girls but at the same time I hate them. They want me to show Zayn that what he is been missing.

They had made me wore a knee lenght dress which displayed every single curve of my body. I tried to protest but they had already replaced all my cloths with new one. I swear I regret calling them.

Right now I am sitting in Mr.Malik office who is fuming with anger because some pervert tried to hit on me. Zayn was all mad he had fired 5 employe already.

The air was thick between us. He kept on glaring at the tree infront of his office window. Poor tree.

"Sir, I think is truly inappropriate to fire someone without any good reason" I tried to change his mind.

"Fuck with those bastards, I dont care they die with poverty. And You CHANGE..!!" He ordered me. He fucking ordered me.

"What the hell is your problem Zayn..!!! There are many girl in this office wearing short dresses. Look I WILL WEAR WHAT I WANT. STAY AWAY FROM MY LIFE...!!!" He was shocked but covered his face with evil smirk.

"So the girl can talk now..??" He asked.

"Yes you bastard I can talk and I can RIP your face at the instant..!!" Thanks to the sound proof office otherwise it would have been the scene.

"I am scared." He did some stupid action with his hands.

"Jerk" I muttered and went towards the door but stopped with his comment which made my knees go weak.

"Nice ass." I gasped and muttered some colorful words at which he just laugh. I smiled he is too cute.

Wait what..?? Cute..?? He is a Jerk..!!

I went into my office which is opposite to Zayn. I still remember when I first wore a short dress. Girls had changed my hair color from blonde to purple. They wanted me and Zayn to get together. And that worked.

Flashback

"Wow" I gasped when I looked at my self at the mirror

"Wow" I gasped when I looked at my self at the mirror. Jade giggled. She had decided to do my makeover. Its being months Zayn is not even noticing me.

So girls decided to make me look like the girls he date. Jesy came in looking at me in awe "I swear Zayn cant keep her hands off you tonight" I blushed deep red.

We reached at Louis place. Yes loui had thrown a party for eleanor birthday.

The party was in full swing. We all made our enterance. Jesy and Jade went away as soon as they saw their boyfriends.

"OH MY GOD PEZZ..!!" El hugged me. "You are looking gorgeous" she beamed at me. I greet Loui Niall Harry and their girlfriends. Niall kissed me all over my face saying "you are looking like strawberry ice cream". We all laughed at his way of complimenting.

"Loui..umm..Zayn...where is Zayn..??" I asked him. He chuckled at my nervousness "dont be nervous Pezz you are looking beautiful. And Zayn will be here anytime soon. Oh look here he come."

He was looking hot in white tshirt with black leather jacket paired with dark blue jeans. His eyes met mine he winked at me. Seriously..??

He came toward us and did manly hug with thing with lads. Then he came towards me no one said a word.

"Hi gorgeous I am Zayn." He said moving his hand forward to shake. I looked at him shocked but shook his hand anyway.

"Will you be my date tonight." He asked and I gasped.

Everyone was trying to hold their laughter but Niall cant control it and burst out laughing.

Zayn looked at them confused. "Jesus... Zayn... she is Pezz" Sophia said between her laughter.

He looked at me up and down. "Perrie what the hell happened to you..?? Whats all this..??" Tears welled up in my eyes I had known he will never love me.

I ran out ignoring all the voices who were calling me. He will never love him. He hates me now. I sat on the bench outside and cried.

After some 10 minutes I felt someone sat beside me. "Pezz" he whispered. He turned my face towards him and wiped my tears.

"Why didnt you told me before..??"

"I am sorry Zayn I know I am not your type of girl I am loser I am not beauti.." he pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked butterflies doing summerslaut in my tummy. He bit my lower lips I moaned and kissed him. The kiss was passionate rough. We pulled away breathing heavily.

"I love you Pezz" he whispered. I smashed my lips on his again this kiss was sweet filled with love.

"I love you Zayn" I smiled in kiss. We pulled away when we heard everyone clapping and whistling.

Zayn groaned when he saw boys looking at me. He pulled me towards him. "Dont wear this ever again.!!" He kissed me again.

Flashback End

I smiled at the memory. That day was like a dream come alive. The knock on the door brought me back from the train of thoughts.

"Come in" the receptionist came in. She smiled at me politely. "Sir is calling you Miss Edwards." I nodded and followed her out.

I knocked on his door. I went inside when he called "you called me sir..??" I asked him with fake smile plastered on my face.

He looked at me and groaned "Pezz stop wearing all this type of dress" I shrugged my shoulder.

After that we talked about business stuff then he told me to leave. I collected my stuffs and walked out the office. I saw Zayn sat into his car and drove away.

The way he reacted today made my heart melt. I love him still.

Vote vote vote
Comment
Share