Confronting Emma

PERRIE P.O.V

It had been three weeks since our date with one direction. It was pretty hilarious when we went to an interviews our pics were everywhere with some rubbish headlines.

When the host asked us about the date we laughed on their faces. And the boys did the same when they were asked about us. We all had managed to go public with our partners to let our fans know that we are still together and that date was just for fun.

Alex is staying with me from a week now. He had managed to shift some of his office work in LA so we can spend more time together.

We had a week off because we are preparing for our big event which is in next 4 days. Victoria secret fashion show. We cant believe that we are getting to perform at such a big platform.

But the one thing is making me nervous and that is Gigi. I dont know why I feel insure about myself when I am around her. And standing on the same stage with her will make me feel more insecure about myself. I am hoping to lose some pounds till that event. I am skipping meals to get into the figure. I know I can never be like her. She is really very beautiful. Thats why may be thats why Zayn is dating her for years now.

His name remind me to contact Emma. I dont know why but Louis words are stuck in my mind. My fingers were itching to call her and ask her what is it. But I know whatever she wanna talk it should be face to face.

After pondering on thought of whether calling her or not. I had settled with the first.

I searched for her number as I swiped the screen connecting the call. After almost 8 rings when I was about to cut the call her raspy voice came from the other side.

"Emma..??" I asked unsure of what should I say.

"Yes it is and you..??" She asked.

"Its Perrie. Perrie Edwards."

"Oh.. meet me at the park near your place in 10 minutes." She hunged up.

That bitch hung up on me..??!! She didnt even waited for my reply.

It was already 5 p.m. so I decided to look presentable I dont want to scare off the children in park.

Ha! Just kidding I am not that bad. I dont have the time for shower so I just put the fresh cloths on. Alex was out on some meeting and I dont think its an good idea to let Alex know about where I am going.

He will think that I am still in love with Zayn. Which is partially true but he dont need to know that when I dont have any plan on going back to Zayn.

 Which is partially true but he dont need to know that when I dont have any plan on going back to Zayn

I reached at the park on time. Their were only some kids playing which I am thankful for. I saw a girl standing with her back facing me. I knew that it was none other than Emma. So I approached her.

"Excuse me

"Excuse me.?" I tap on her shoulder. She was startled but composed herself as she smiled at me genuinely.

"Hi Pezz." She hugged me. Woah is everything okay with this girl. She is behaving like she is my long lost bestfriend.

"What do want to talk about.?" I said getting irritated by her behaviour. I really dont like her so I cant even pretend to be good with her.

"Have some patience darling." She chukled. How the hell she can find all this funny..??!!

"I had even patience from all those years now cut the crap." I snapped at her.

"I am sorry." She sighed with sad look on her face.

"What do you mean by sorry..??"

"Promise me you will not interupt till I am done talking" she stated I wanted to tell her that she dont own me but decided against it and nodded my head.

"It was all started when he started dating you. We had dated for a week I was not done with him but he had already backed out saying he likes someone else. And he cant keep up with me because he really like that girl but cant have her. I was so angry but I had let him go because I knew like anyother guy he will come back begging me to take him back. But he never came." The hurt flashed on her face which she replaced with a smile as she continued.

"Then I saw you and him kissing in Eleanor birthday party. He said you the words I had always carved to hear from him. I was mad I hated you for stealing my man." I wanted to slap her but I kept my cool because I have to hear it all.

"After that night you both were inseparable. I had barely got the chance to see Zayn. I had approached Zayn loads of time asking him to take me back. But you know what he used to say..?? He always said that he loved you and I was just the another girl for him but you were special to him. I was so jealous. So I took the opportunity when I saw Zayn on the graduation day. First I had started throwing tantrums telling him how he cheated on me and all that shit. I had made sure to waste enough time. I knew it that you will come in search of him. So when you came I heard the footsteps knowing its you. I pushed Zayn on the bench and sat on his lap kissing him forcefully he tried to push me away but I was clung to him." The cloud of tears bursted as I cried sitting on that bench. I had messed it all up. Its all my fault I should have listened to Zayn.

"And one more thing before you ask. Zayn had paid me to act on that day as hi PA. After you were gone that guy had literally kicked me out of his office. He wanted to surprise you at the success party thats he didnt want you to know that he had fired you to make your career. Now by I cant take this all emotional shit of yours. I wanted to clear it all because Louis came to know about it. And that guy was on my neck." With that she left.

Soon the rain started pouring like they know my pain. I cant believe what Emma said but this is the thing Zayn was always trying to say. I hate myself for not letting him explain. I hate myself for walking out of his life.

I cried

I cried for my love. I cried for losing the love of my life.