Kissing the Stranger

Perrie P.O.V

Driving becomes hard when your eyes keeps on getting blur with the tears welling up in your eye. I managed to drive as fast as I can. I just want to forget everything tonight.

Everything including Zayn Malik

Thanks to the person who invented the GPS system. I reached at the club in half hour after driving insanely like a mad woman.

Parking the car in the first empty space. I walked out locking the car door. Blasting Music can be heard from the outside.

Smell of alcohol and sweat hit me hard making me cringe as i walked inside pushing the couple in my way who were making out shamelessly. I wanted to puke my guts out I ignored their death glares n cursed words.

I went towards the bar section. "Someone is not in a good mood.." Bartender smiled at me handing me the glass of my heaven for tonight. I ignored him and gulped down the content feeling the burning sensation going down my throat.

After having like 10 glass of my heavenly drink I started to feel tipsy. "One more.." I slurred.

"No ma'am you had enough alcohol I am not allowed to hand you more than 10." I grabbed his collar and pulled his face toward me.

"Just one pleaseeeeee..." I smiled at him sweetly he looked shocked even was I.

I felt tap on my shoulder groaning I turned around ready to pounce on the person who dared to disturb me.

"Who the hell do you thing you are..??!!" I snapped at that handsome looking person. He was looking HAWWWWWTTTT.

My jaw dropped when I saw him. He was perfect. Like some model who just walked out from the hot guys magazine.

"Close your mouth hottie shortie I am sure you dont wanna catch a fly" I heard him chuckle. I glared at him and turned back to the bartender.

No matter how haaaawwwtt he is but he is nothing like Zayn

My Zayn....Oh God how much he had hurted me....

Tears welled up in my eyes again and soon I was crying out loud.

"Hey... hey hottie shortie I am sorry I didnt meant to make you cry please stop crying." That haaaaawwwttt guy tried to calm me down but I was high.

"Oh God why you girls cry..???" He groaned making me cry more loudly gainning the addention of some people.

I dlnt know why the fuck I am crying but I wanted to cry for losing my career for the lost of my friends for Zayn betrayal I wanted to cry...

And I did that I cried and cried and cried some more.

Soon I was engulfed in hug by that haaaaaaawwwwtttt guy. He started to mutter some soothing words which made me feel better.

Actually his warmth of the body did.

"Lets dance" I blurt before even thinking twice. That haaaawwwttt guy looked shocked but covered it with smirk.

"Ofcourse hottie shortie lets hit the dance floor" with that he took me towards the dance floor.

We danced not the dirty one like the people around us doing. He put his hand on my waist while my hands were on his shoulder. Standing straight our bodies were too close. I can feel his abs on my not so flat tummy.

Suddenly the music was changed to one of my fav song. Actually it was our song. I was surprised that people still do hear to our music.

I heard people groan because this music was soothing. Soon the DJ man announced something but I was too engrossed in song to even listen to him.