- Bonus Content -

- Bonus Content -

--- Third Person POV ---

"I want you off the search."

Hestia and Hecate looked at each other.

"I'm sorry?"

"You're magic and the hearth. I want you off the search for the Missing Souls. I want as many people off it as possible. I feel that perhaps they've gone somewhere we can't access them and they will return when the time is right. I think you two will understand, so I want you to help me get as many people off the search as possible. Especially the campers."

Hesta and Hecate stared at Hades.

"This wouldn't be because you.. Know something would it?" Hecate asked.

Hestia caught on. "Something you can't talk about? Unless someone else knows about it?"

Hades looked at the two women in front of him.

"No. ... Why? Do you know something?"

"Well..."

"We didn't promise on the Styx. So, yes, we do know something." Hecate said carefully.

"I swore on the Styx so I can't talk about what happened to me exactly. But I can talk about.. It. If we know the same thing."

Hecate looked at him. He seemed happy, despite the fact that Persephone wasn't around. In fact, he was very happy, despite the fact that it was basically the middle of summer.

She decided he knew. Hades wasn't even this happy when Persephone was around, the only explanation was that he had found one of his missing children.

"The Warriors. You know who they are."

Hades didn't agree, but he didn't deny it either. "I found two of my children."

Hestia gasped, "Which two?"

Hades smiled. "Skylar and Nico."

"That's wonderful!"

"Yes. I can't tell the others though. They'll ask too many questions. How do you two know?"

"Another one of your daughters, Hazel Levesque." Hecate said. "She slipped up. Mentioned something that, even in all this time, she is the only person to have done. She told us, and we won't be telling anyone else."

"I do believe that as long as we avoid specific words, we three should be able to talk about it. Perhaps, help them even?" Hestia wondered aloud.

"Perhaps.' Hades agreed. "I feel something bad is to come. I dreamed the other day."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Of two shadowy figures. They were plotting. Watching those here with a crystal ball television, of sorts. One seemed so familiar. But I simply can't place why."

"Oh dear." Hecate's eyes widened. "That's dangerous."

"You know." Hestia tilted her head, as if deep in thought. "Now that you mention it, I've been having dreams too."

"Really? Do tell."

"Let us have a full conversation then." Hestia sighed. "Perhaps we can deliver some help to our returned heroes."

"You must remember, dear sister, they are still lost to the majority of us." Hades reminded her gently, as they walked towards the dining room in his castle.

"Yes, yes." Hestia agreed, as she took a seat. "That is how we shall refer to them then. Should we need to discuss this, for any reason, we shall refer to the as simply the Lost."

The other two agreed.

"Now then, let us try to help our Lost Heroes."

A/N: I'm trying to write the next chapter, but it's Jason's POV and I can't think of something that works in his POV. I'll think of something soon though. But in the meantime, I wrote this! Hope it's enough until I can give you a real chapter!

- Kat -