O N E: Back Home

Present Day

---Percy---

THE GIANT WAR ended a few months ago, and I couldn't be happier. Everything has settled down, my Wise Girl and I are a happy couple, I have a new half-brother named Zach Straid and I'm just returning from a quest with Nico. But as I walked through camp, everyone gave me cold looks and I couldn't find Annabeth anywhere. I also discovered the Hunters were visiting.

Nico saw Hazel a minute ago and went off to go check on her, so I decided to head toward the arena to see if anyone there could point me in the direction of Annabeth.

When I got there, I looked around and found Piper slashing away at a training dummy. I headed over to her. "Hey man, what's up? Everyone is giving me cold looks and I don't know what I've done, and I can't find Annabeth. Even you're giving me cold looks! What in the gods name have I done?" I asked her.

"Don't play dumb with me Percy! We all know that you were the person who caused all the trouble cause you were jealous of Zach just before you and Nico went on your quest! And Annabeth's probably at the beach with Zach." Piper replied.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention, just before I left on the quest, Zach started to frame me for a bunch of stuff, like ruining Katie's crops, telling people about the Stoll's pranks and a bunch of other stuff. Anyway, I know it was Zach cause he told me it was him, but no one believed me because Zach was 'so popular and trustworthy', and I'm just his 'jealous half-brother trying to get him blamed for everything.'

"What are you talking about Piper? All that havoc wasn't me! It was Zach! And since when are Annabeth and Zach so close? Last time I checked, Annabeth thought Zach was a stuck-up, big-headed, idiot! What changed?" I exclaimed.

"Annabeth realized the truth and Zach said he found her laptop under YOUR bed! We thought you cared about her? Now leave me alone Percy. I have dummies to imagine as Jason, and don't need you criticizing me while I kill them!" she replied. I backed away from her in shock. What did Jason do to her?

But I left anyway and made my way to the beach thinking 'I hope Thalia doesn't believe this nonsense.'

When I made it to the beach, I looked around and froze when I saw Annabeth and Zach KISSING!

"Annabeth? Wh-what's going on?" I asked. She turned around and her eyes grew big at the sight of me.

"P-perc-cy? I-it's n-not wh-what it l-looks like!" she said.

"Really? Because it looks like you cheating on me with my own brother! I thought you loved me? H-how could you do that his to me? N-never m-mind I don't even w-want to k-know! We're over!" I managed before running to my cabin, my voice quivering as the tear in my eyes threatened to spill over.

Just after I got to my cabin, there was a knock on my door, before the people outside came in without waiting for a response. It was Thalia and Nico.

"Percy?" It was Thalia who was speaking. "The gods want to talk to us, they're - wait - what's wrong?" she asked once she saw my face. " I don't hate you by the way. I never believed that you would do any of that stuff, and Nico explained everything to me."

"Annabeth" I whispered. " Annabeth cheated on me. With Zach. She believes him. She's dating him now." I continued, seeing the questioning look in their eyes. I was happy I still had Thalia and Nico as friends. I don't know what I would do without them.

"Oh my gods Percy! I'm so sorry! I-I-I can't believe her! I'm so sorry!" Thalia whisper/yelled.

"Never mind her." I said. " You said the gods want us, that they were waiting-"

"At the big house" Nico cut me off understanding that I didn't want to talk about it.

"Right. Let's go." Thalia said catching on.

So the three of us made our way to the big house ignoring the cold glares from the other campers.

A/N: This is chapter 1! What do you guys think now?

- Kat-

Words: 703/718

***EDITED***