T E N: Old Friends

--Nico--

"YEAH, SURE, I'D LOVE to join" Luke said. "It'd be a lot more exciting than...this." he continued speaking as he waved his hand around. "Bit I still can't believe what happened to you. "

"Yeah, neither can we. It's just not fair! Especially after all Percy's done for them?" Selina agreed.

So far, we had found Selina, Beckendorf, and now Luke. That leaves  Zoë before we can go back, get our powers and most importantly, possibly see my sister again.

That's all I could think about. Seeing my sister again. It's been so long, her going for rebirth and all, and being told that I'll be able to talk to her again WITH her memory? Well. That's really amazing. As far as I know, it's impossible to get your memory back once you've been bathed in the Lethe. So obviously, I can't wait to see if Kat succeeded. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Luke, who, you've probably guessed by now, didn't go for rebirth like he told Annabeth he was going to.

"So, who else do we have to find before we can return to the world of the living and get awesome powers?" he was asking.

"Just  Zoë," Thalia answered him.

"Yep." I said. "Just  Zoë  and then we'll be able to see if Kat failed or not." I said both happily and nervously.

Selina saved Luke from questioning me by saying " Don't bother asking. We already did, several times and the answer was always the same: 'I'll tell you when we have everybody.' Don't waste your energy."

"Ah. Okay. So, I guess I'll ask these questions instead: First, who is this? "he started gesturing to Skylar, "And second, How'd you find Selina and Beckendorf? Oh, and Zoë is probably training in the Archery Range."

"First, This is Skylar, daughter of Hades." Luke got a stunned look on his face. "Second," Percy continued before Luke could question us about Skylar. "When we were teleported here, we were teleported to right in front of Selina, who took us to the forges to get Beckendorf, then we ran into you on the way to the Archery Range for  Zoë. And so you know, you're going to meet nine other children of the big three, all of whom have been alive for the past, like, two, three hundred years or something like that."

"Longer!"

"Just don't question it." Percy finished like Skylar hadn't interrupted him.

Luke nodded in response. By this time we could hear the sound of arrows hitting targets ringing from the archery range. A couple minutes of silence later, we had reached the entrance. We stepped into the range and looked around.

It looked just like the one at Camp Half-Blood, except bigger, just as the Forges had been. My guess was that it was supposed to make the demigods feel at home, because there was also bigger better versions of the same things from Camp Jupiter.

We spotted  Zoë  near the back of the arena with a lot of empty space around her. Obviously, the dead had learned to not get too close to the huntress while she's training. Thankfully, this made it relatively easy to get to her so we could talk.

We got her attention pretty easily: When  Zoë saw Percy down here, she froze in shock, allowing her arrow to fall short of the target.

When we were closer, Zoë said "Percy? Thalia? What?...Why?...H-how?...When?!" This sent us into a fit of laughter for a few minutes.

"We're not dead." Percy assured her when we could breathe properly once again. "But..." And he explained everything to the former huntress. She showed no emotion while Percy was talking.

"So. Do you want to join us?" Percy finished.

"Definitely!"  Zoë answered. "This place is so boring!"

"That's what I said!" Luke laughed.

"So that settles it. We have everyone, we just have to message Chaos that we're done and ready for him to teleport us back to him!" Hazel said. "Thalia, Skylar, Jason and I will go do that while Nico tells these five what he's so excited about!"

"Finally!" Selina said excitedly while everyone turned to me.

"Okay, Okay!" I started. "So. I think Zoë will be the only one SUPER excited for this, but...we might get Bianca back!" I said.

At this news, Zoe's eyes widened with excitement and happiness, Selina, Beckendorf, Chris and Clarisse smiled happily for Zoë and I and Luke just looked at us confused.

I forgot, he never knew of Bianca. He never really knew about me. "Bianca's my sister," I explained to him. "She joined the hunters and died on a quest before the...uh...Second Titan War. She tried for rebirth a while back and...yeah..." I trailed off.

Realization and understanding dawned on his face before he cringed at the mention of the Second Titan War and got a sorry look on his face. "It wasn't your fault." I assured him quickly.

"I don't blame you, you didn't even know we existed 'til you died"

"Yeah but-"

"Don't worry about it. It happened years ago and he said he doesn't blame you. Drop it." Percy cut him off. Luke nodded.

"I thought it was impossible to regain memories once dipped in the Lethe?" Zoe asked.

"Nothing's impossible," Skylar replied walking over. "Even the word says 'I'm Possible'."

"So you know how Kat's going to get her back?" I asked.

"Well...I heard something about it a while ago, but I don't exactly remember...anything? Only something about memory stones at the bottom of Lethe..." She smiled sadly at me. "Anyway, the portal is open. Here's how this'll work: Each of us" she said gesturing to Thalia, Jason, Percy, Hazel, me and herself, "are saving one of you." she gestured to the others.

"I'm saving Selina, so we go through together. We're going through last because I have to close the portal, otherwise anyone can go through it. Though their essence would be sent to the void, or burned to nothingness or something like that if they don't have a member of Chaos' army or one of you five with them." she said thoughtfully.

"Anyway, Beckendorf goes with Percy, Zoë with Thalia,  Selina and Hazel and Luke is with Jason. Well? What are you waiting for? Go!"

After that I went through by myself and everyone else followed in the order she said our names, Selina and Skylar bringing up the rear so she could close the portal. We were now back in the empty space room.

"Ah, good, you're back. Second group back, as you can see," Chaos said gesturing to Zale, who was very much alone. "Kat and Bianca aren't here yet, but they will be soon. In the mean time, I'll explain everything to these seven."

I was sad to hear that Bianca wasn't here, but I can wait.

A/N: So there's chapter ten. I promise that from now on, every chapter will be 1000 words or more, not including Author's Notes. So tell me what you think!  

Dedicated to @Think_Inspiration because she's an amazing author and one of the people who inspired me to start writing!

-Kat-

Words: 1140/1192

***EDITED***