E I G H T: Kaitlyn Winters

---Percy---

ZALE WAS JUST SAYING how all the warriors were here and how there was a legend about some long lost warrior named 'Stormbringer' when someone said "Oh I'm alive alright. And I am NO myth."

So apparently, this 'Stormbringer' character was listening the whole time? A second later, Thalia voiced my thoughts.

"Have you been watching us the whole time?"

"I've been watching all of them since the day Zale arrived. What do you think?" 'Stormbringer' replied. At this revelation, the other nine looked shocked, and naturally, a little embarrassed too.

"Y-you've been w-watching us?" Zale asked.

"I was watching when each of you arrived here. I've been keeping an eye on all of you. I go on solo missions, of course, Chaos always gives me the hard missions, but yes, I've been watching you. Or more specifically, your pranks, both successful and failed. They were good attempts, the ones that failed. I'm a prankster too you know. I did HUGE pranks. I even pranked Athena once. That didn't go so well though...that's probably the main reason she hates me...and I was just trying to get her to lighten up." she said, smiling at Zale before turning her gaze on Skylar and the twins. The four looked at each other shocked, before each said something along the lines of wow!' and looked at her in wonder.

To be completely honest, the five of us were probably looking at her in awe too. At least, I know I was. I mean, who wouldn't? She pranked ATHENA for Hades' sake! You can't not look at her in awe when you know she successfully pranked ATHENA! I was pulled out of my thoughts by Mailene.

"So, that's cool and all...but who's your godly parent? And what's your story? And most importantly...what's your real name?"

"Ahhh...that stuff right. Well." she cleared her throat. "First, I must tell you, this is my first time talking to people in a really, REALLY long time and not by choice" she grumbled. I wonder what that means. . .

"So I'll do my best. But don't expect me to be perfect. My name is Kaitlyn Winters, call me Kat, Daughter of Poseidon." We all gasped at that. I have a sister? And a brother! What?

Now, I know what you all are thinking: 'Dude! It's not that hard a concept to grasp! Get over it!' But hey. You can't blame me! How would you react if you found out you had two long lost siblings and your best friends also have long lost siblings and all of them were standing in front of you, hmm? Exactly! It's a lot to take in especially in one day! Kat pulled us all out of our thoughts by continuing her introduction.

"I joined when I was 14, in 1414, and yes, before you ask, I am the legendary Stormbringer of all the 'myths'. which really aren't myths, but actually true stories. Also, I know what you're thinking: 'Are you sure you're a Daughter of Poseidon? Cause you look nothing like him. In any way. At all.' Well yes, I am a Daughter of Poseidon, I just took after my mother in my looks. I'm pretty sure only Poseidon's sons inherit his looks..." she trailed off.

I realized I'd not really gotten a chance to really look at her in detail, so I took the silence that had descended upon us to do so. The first thing I noticed were her eyes: They were multicolored, but I couldn't describe them unless I was closer. From my distance, they looked mostly blue/grey around the edge and green closer to the pupil.

The next thing I noticed was her hair: it was twisted into a simple side braid, but what really caught my attention was the tips of her hair, which were dyed purple. I wasn't really expecting that.

I also noticed that her skin was extremely fair and that she had a billion freckles on her cheeks and nose and just under her eyes. Then I studied her clothes and got a bit of a shock. She definitely fit into the rebel category perfectly: she wore a brown leather jacket, an off-white tee that said 'Lost in a Dream' ripped dark blue leggings and brown combat boots.

She also gave of a really strong 'Don't Mess With me or Else' vibe. She reminded me a lot of Clarisse, but a lot more feminine.

My thoughts were interrupted by Chaos walking in and saying, "Ahh Kat! Good! You've introduced yourself without my help! Fantastic! I thought for sure I would have to drag you down from the ceiling beams...Anyway! Come along everyone! It's time to give these five their warrior names and powers!"

A/N: Sorry it's so short! I'm just going to say, I'm thinking about writing this so that it can be a two or possibly three book series...tell me what you think of that!!

That's all I have to say!

Dedication goes to @bman6272000 for being my 50th follower!!

-Kat-

Words: 787/839

***EDITED ***