F I V E: The Offer of a New Home

---Jason---

SO, IN A NUTSHELL, here's what Chaos said:

"You don't deserve what the gods have done to you, the fates have nothing to with it, so don't blame, them (they actually do care what happens to heroes) this isn't the first time this has happened, for some reason, it's only children of the big three this happens to. You have 10 other siblings (AKA: children of the big three) that have had the same thing happen to them and I am going to offer to you the same thing I've offered them: A home that is permanent, a real family and real training, meaning you will unlock your full potential and could possibly become more powerful than the gods, and definitely more powerful than the other demi-gods. If you say yes, I will take you to my planet, which will be your new home, you will met the others and, I hope, will be very happy like the others. It will be a life without the gods, without monsters, and most importantly, you will not be found by anybody on this planet. You will train, unlock your full potential, and protect the universe. What do you say?"

Obviously, we said yes.

We didn't even have to discuss it, just looked at each other, then said 'yes' in sync.

So, here we are, at our new home, and I must say: It. Is. Amazing.

There is a forest, lakes, and a huge town with a castle in the distance. In the town there are stone paths to everywhere, and no cars. Everything is so close that there is no need for them.

In the middle of the town, there is a giant 'town square' type of thing with a fountain it the middle. Surrounding it is a bunch of shops and stores and everywhere else is homes until you hit the forest, with the exception of things like neighborhood pools and parks. There isn't really a separation on rich and poor, higher class and lower class or anything like that.

From the view, you can see people walking around having a good time just enjoying the day. It seems like everyone is nice, you can find someone to help you with anything and everyone gets along. In the parks there are residents (I say this because there are humans, and 'aliens' 9 guess you could say) walking their pets, and in the square there are booths and rides and games all over, like a fair.

It's peaceful and quiet, yet busy at the same time, but not loud. There are no factories or any machines really and I suppose you don't really need them when you have magic. The castle doesn't feel threatening and the city isn't built around it, like on Earth. It wasn't meant for royalty or people of higher standing. It's a place for fighters to live and train. I can tell because it is surrounded by training fields and everyone on the balconies or on the grounds has at least one weapon. There are classes on the fields and you can tell the more experienced 'leaders' are treated with respect and I'm guessing they return it.

It seems like everyone is treated like an equal, and the leaders are only there to teach and for order. I love it. And I can tell the other four do to.

"I brought you here first so you could see what your new home looks like. Also, I wanted to warn you: Everyone treats everyone like an equal here. In the army, Those who are leaders or higher up, are respected and experienced and they respect others and are kind to everyone. Here nobody is better than everyone else. There are only leaders to keep peace and to make decisions. If you can't do the same, you cannot stay. That said, What do you think?" Chaos said, after giving us time to look around.

"It's perfect." I answered, the others nodding in agreement. Chaos smiled at that.

"Then Let's go meet your siblings!" he said. This was the part I was most excited for.

A/N Sorry it's so short, but I want to do the meetings in a different person's POV.

Dedicated to @MaddieHattie16 for being a good friend.

-Kat-

Words: 685/714

***EDITED***