Chapter 3

It was Sunday and I was meeting with Mom. Aubrey went with Jason.

I woke snuggled to Jake who was in the motion of stroking my hair.

"Jake let me go please." I said pushing against his chest lightly but he just groaned.

"Do you have to go now?" He asked. His morning voice is sexy.

"Yes Jakey let me go." I said. I only call him that when I want him to do something. He groaned but loosened his grip and I have him a kiss on the forehead.

"That's all I get?" Jake asked. I chuckled and pecked his lips.

"More please." Jake said.

"Jake." I said rolling my eyes. He pulled me on him and put his hands on my hips.

"Am I gonna have to take it?" He asked his eyes still half closed.

I laughed but kissed him making his eyes open and he smiled.

I pulled on his hair and moaned and nibbled on my lip.

"I gotta go." I whispered.

He ignored me and took off my shirt.

"Let it happen." He said. He grabbed me by the cheek and put my lips on his and I crawled closer to him pushing him back on the bed.

I took off his shirt and his hands caressed my six pack.

"God your beautiful." He said. I chuckled and kissed his neck but stopped at the corner of his mouth.

"I need to go Jake." I said smirking.

"Ok tiger." He said. He grabbed my ass.

"I want you later." Jake said huskily. That voice is so sexy. I shivered but nodded making Jake smirk.

"Jerk." I said glaring at him before leaving.
****************
I met my Mom at Starbucks.

"Hey baby." Mom said.

"I'm not your baby Mom." I snapped.

She chuckled.

"You're a tough girl you know that?" Mom asked.

"Yeah I know." I said. We ordered coffee.

"I want to see you more. You're a beautiful grown girl." Mom said.

"Sure. But I look like you right?" I asked.

"Thanks. So is that boy you came with your boyfriend?" Mom asked.

"Yup." I said.

"How long have you been together?" She asked.

"3 years. Why did you really want me to come here?" I asked.

Mom chuckled.

"It's a crime to want to see my daughter?" Mom asked.

"Like you care. If you wanted to see me you would've stayed but you know you left." I said.

"He was going to kill me." Mom said.

"He was going to kill my world!" I yelled and everyone looked at me.

"Go back to talking. Sorry about that. Wonderful wonderful caring nice people." I said smiling sweetly. They smiled and shrugged and everyone continued talking.

"I had to leave. If I didn't get out of there he would beat me to death." Mom said.

"You couldn't take Aubrey with you? Your so selfish Mom." I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Hey." Jake said. He held me. When did he get here?

"I snuck in the car and came with you." Jake said.

"I don't cry anymore but how could you?" I asked.

"Your Dad would be even more mad." Mom said.

"Mom h-how c-can you be s-so s-selfish?" I stuttered on the verge of tears. What the hell? I'm 19 years old. Toughen up James. I wiped the tears again.

"I didn't want to take you two-"

"It's not about me Mom. It's about my little girl. I was such a bad sister and I couldn't do anything Mom. I couldn't do anything." I said my voice cracking.

"I'm sorry baby." Mom said.

"I need to go. I love you Mom." I said before running out of the shop and everyone was staring. I got in the car and Jake got in.

"Audrey." Jake said grabbing my hand.

My head was on the wheel.

"Audrey I love you. Say something." Jake said.

"I'm fine I'm just..."

"You're not fucking fine Audrey! You've said that for the last three years! Your so worried about Aubrey! When is it gonna be about you?!" Jake yelled.

"I'm fine Jake." I said.

"You're not fine and I'm not going to sit here and literally just watch my girl break on the inside." Jake snapped.

Dramatic. I started the car and started driving back to campus.

Once I got there I got out of the car and Jake picked me up bridal style.

"Jake-"

He pecked my lips.

"Relax." Jake said.

"Aubrey-"

"For fucks sake you are so worried about that little girl when she's with Jason. Worry about you." Jake snapped.

"I don't want to see her like me." I whispered.

"Your a great sister. Sleep. Your relaxing the whole day." Jake said.

"Jake-"

He kissed me.

"Sleep." He whispered and I closed my eyes.

Jakes Pov

I smiled at her because she looked so beautiful in her sleep. I left the room.

Jayden and Alexa were on the couch watching tv.

"Where's Audrey?" Alexa asked.

"She's having a long day. She's such a hard ass sometimes." I said rolling my eyes.

"She doesn't like crying and she doesn't like asking for help. I told you what she was like before you fell in love." Alexa said.

"No you didn't." I said.

"Well you saw it." Alexa replied. I laughed and joined them.

"I love her though. You know she's got a sexy six pack." I said smiling.

"Alexa's is way sexier." Jayden said. Alexa laughed.

"So you guys are arguing about which one of your girlfriends has the sexier six pack?" Alexa asked.

"Audrey's is nice though." I said.

"No Alexa's is like... I'm gonna sound like a girl but breath taking." Jayden said.

"Damn you win." I said and Alexa laughed.