Chapter 16

Emily's Pov

I've been doing a little better since the whole thing with Ian but Christian had been over protective which I thought was hot but annoying.

I was drawing a girl I had seen in my dreams and it's strange but she kinda looks like me.

"Hey angel. What are you drawing?" He asked.

"It's a girl." I said.

Once I was done and I looked at her.

"You know you drew Justin's girlfriend right?" Christian asked.

"Well then I've seen her in my dreams." I said.

Christian rolled his eyes.

"No you haven't." Christian said.

"Yes I have!" I snapped.

"Ok ok angel." Christian said.

"I was 2 and she was still a few months old and I was playing with her and... she left with Dad." I said. Christian was still staring at me with wide eyes and his jaw dropped.

Emma's Pov

"Are you drawing Christians girl again?" Justin asked. I nodded.

"I've seen her in my dreams though." I replied as I finished drawing her.

"Really?" Justin asked amused.

"Yeah. I was a baby and she was 2 and we were playing together and I left with Dad." I said.

Justin just stared at me.

"Is she...?" Justin stopped but I knew what he was thinking.

"Justin I don't know." I answered tears welling up in my eyes.

"Emma come here." Justin said pulling me close as I cried like a baby.

"Hey how about we draw each other?" Justin asked smiling and I nodded.

"Baby don't cry." He said and kissed my nose. I nodded and grabbed a piece of paper. I started drawing him. I had taken his features along time ago and I think he did to because he didn't look up once.

We finished at the same time.

"That's cute. You even got my smile right." I said smiling.

"Yours looks good too. And I could never get your smile wrong. That's the first thing I recognized when I met you. The heart stopping smile." Justin said and I flushed.

"Justin stop it." I said smiling as I blushed harder just from him smiling at me.

He smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"I never want to see you cry again." Justin said. I smiled and nodded.
******************
Kayla's Pov

"Jason-"

"No Kay I don't care. I don't want you to meet up with your father and that's it." Jason snapped.

"But I need to fix things with him." I begged.

"I don't trust him and if you get hurt what am I supposed to do?" Jason snapped.

"I won't get hurt. I promise." I said.

"Kay your too good. You don't even believe in violence." Jason snapped. True I've never hit anyone in my life.

"I know but Jason please?" I begged.

"I'm coming with you." Jason said sternly and I smiled.

"Overprotective." I muttered.

"Because I love you." Jason said and I nodded smiling.