Chapter 28

Jakes Pov

I pushed her to far. I sighed and got out of bed. I didn't know where she was. She probably went to a hotel.

I called her phone. She didn't pick up. Of course she wouldn't. I'm a jerk.

I sighed and texted her.

Tiger where are you?-Jakey

No reply. I guess I deserve that. But I don't give up.

Tiger please just tell me where you are.-Jakey

No response.

I throw my phone in frustration and anger.

She could at least respond. Anything.

My phone vibrated and I jumped up and grabbed it.

Don't fucking text me.- tiger

Damn it.

Audrey where are you?-Jakey

Ignored. Really Audrey?

Audrey I'm serious!-Jakey

Don't fucking text me Jake. I'm serious.🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪-tiger

I want to see you. Where are you?

None of your business. I'm fine.-Tiger

I've learned to never believe you when you say that Audrey. Tell me where you are. Im serious.-Jakey

I'm fine. That's all that matters.

Stop being a hard ass Audrey. Where the fuck are you?-Jakey

No reply. Aubrey soon woke up.

"Hey." I said. Aubrey looked at me. "What did you do to my sister?" Aubrey asked. The intimidating hazel eyes.

"She's mad at me." I answered honestly. "Jake!" Aubrey yelled glaring at me.

"Look I'll fix it. I just... pushed her too far." I said quietly.

"Fine." Aubrey said. "Will you smile for your teddy bear?" I asked smiling. Aubrey looked away but I tickled her and she started giggling.

"Ok. Ok!" She yelled still giggling. The sound that I always loved. Anyone could. Aubrey giggling.

"Ok." I said smiling. Her tiny hands grabbed my face and she kissed my nose. I kissed her nose and she smiled.

The door suddenly opened to reveal a sad Audrey but her eyes were still hard.

"Hey Audrey!" Aubrey exclaimed.

"Hey baby." She whispered. She was playing with her hair as if she was trying to calm herself down.

"Are you ok?" Aubrey asked.

"Yup. I'm gonna go make you something. Go get ready." Audrey lied. Aubrey smiled and ran off to the bathroom.

"Where'd you go?" I asked her.

"I'm here now and I'm fine." She answered.

"That's not what I asked you Audrey." I snapped.

"Well you don't need to know." Audrey snapped as she started making pancakes.

"Stop it Audrey." I snapped.

Audrey didn't say anything as she put the pancakes on the table and made Aubrey iced tea.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her on my lap.

"Talk to me."

"Grandpa literally died in front of my eyes and I don't know how Moms doing and I don't know how to tell Aubrey and I'm stressed out. Are you happy Jake? I shared all of my emotions and I look like a weak idiot." Audrey snapped at me.

"You're not a weak idiot. You're a strong brave girl. Very independent too." I told her. She needed to hear this.

"Will you hold me?" She asked.

"I mean that's what I'm doing." I answered smiling and she moved closer to me. I kissed her forehead.

Audrey was playing with my shirt.

"You want this off?" I asked amused. She blushed and looked away.

I took it off and she put her head on my bare chest.

"You like the view?" I asked chuckling.

She blushed a crimson red. "Just shut up and hold me." Audrey said and I smiled.