Chapter 25

Alexa's Pov

I did it. I sprained my ankle and I'm about to go to practice. How? How did I sprain it? I don't even know. The bell rings. My papers look like a tornado on my desk so I fix them and put them away. I close my books and head to my locker. I drop off my books.

I walked to practice refusing to miss it. I don't believe in missing practices. But I do believe when they tell me I'm gonna sit out.

I put my uniform and sneakers on and walk on the field and sit down.

"Hey no sitting around Brooks start running without the team!" Coach yelled through his bull horn and I glared at him and started running. He stared throwing balls at me and I had to catch them.

"Hey. What's wrong with your right ankle?" Coach asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I lied. My eyes turned orange and he could probably see through my helmet.

"She has a sprained ankle." Jay said from behind him. I glared at him.

"No I don't you idiot." I snapped at him. He chuckled.

"Yeah you do because your getting mad because I said so." Jay replied.

"Damn you Jay." I said glaring at him. Coach chuckled but I walked to the bench. "Stupid idiot." I muttered.

"I'll make it up to you baby girl." Jay said winking and I felt my cheeks warm up. He laughed.

"Jerk." I said glaring harder at him. He only laughed harder.
*******************
Christina's Pov

Ryder is still a little angry and very protective though.

"Baby where are you going?" He asked.

I did the walking motion with my hands.

"Princess talk please." Ryder begged.

"W-w-walk." I stuttered out.

"Not at this time of the night." Ryder said.

'You're not telling me what to do!' I wrote on paper.

"Um but I'm keeping you safe. It's almost 10:00." Ryder snapped.

"Bye." I said and Ryder grabbed me wrist and pushed me up against the wall.

"You're not fucking leaving this late. Got it?" Ryder snapped. I struggled to get out of his grasp but I realized it was no use. I just nodded.

"Fine you protective idiot." I muttered.

He kissed my lips. "It's only because I love you." He whispered. I nodded as he picked me up bridal style.

He walked up the stairs and softly changed me. He put me in his shirt and my shorts.

"So cute." Ryder said smiling at me. He got in bed and put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. If possible I moved even closer.

"I love you cupcake." He said.

I did a heart and pointed at him.

"If you love me then I want to hear it." Ryder said.

"I love you too R-Ryder." I stuttered a bit And Ryder smiled. At least I know he did and he kissed my forehead before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
*******************
Alexa's Pov

Practice was over and my ankle was still hurting.

"Hey baby girl." Jay said kissing my neck.

"Don't kiss me you idiot. I'm still mad at you." I snapped. And I'm not supposed to have butterflies in my stomach when I'm mad at you.