Chapter 38

Alexa's Pov

I was having a girls night which we hadn't had in awhile and Jayden and Jake were having a guys night.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"Play GTA at my dorm." Audrey said. I shrugged but nodded smiling.

We walked from my dorm to Audrey and Jakes door.

"So you best Walter Payton's record and your only in college. You happy?" Audrey asked.

"I don't really care honestly. It's so stupid. I mean I ran yards in football. I'm a running back." I said rolling my eyes.

"But you got over 20,000. He got 16,000 something." Audrey said smiling.

"That's great. I don't care." I said shrugging. Audrey laughed as she put the disk in.
*********************************
Jayden's Pov

"Suit shopping?" I asked Jake.

"Oh yeah. I still haven't got a suit with all the records and shit. It's annoying. I can't even imagine what Alexa is feeling." Jake replied chuckling.

"Alexa is annoyed by it. And she's been getting hate comments too. She's a girl. I don't see what's wrong with it." I said.

"Wrong with her getting hate comments?" Jake asked.

"No. Her being a girl. She's hot." I said and Jake chuckled.

"Still horny." Jake said. "Like you've never been horny." I said. "Audrey's really hot when she's mad." Jake defended.

"Horny." I mimicked and Jake laughed. "Come on Jayden. I think I see something nice over there." Jake said.
******************
After a successful shopping trip we went back to campus. I put my suit in my dorm and we walked to his dorm.

"Aww bloody hell! We were so close!" Audrey yelled.

"I know. It's because 80 guys came out of no where." Alexa said.

"Um hey. Really? You guys this for a girls night out?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. Since you think you're the shit what did you do?" Alexa asked.

I chuckled and pecked Alexa's lips.

"I went shopping baby girl." I said.

"What'd you buy?" Alexa asked smiling. "Something." I replied smirking. Alexa glared at me.

"Fine. I'll remember that." Alexa said and I laughed and pecked her lips.

"Better?" I asked smiling. She giggled before nodding.
*****************
Aubrey's Pov

I met more people in the 'family.' I just find it funny that he thinks I don't know. I've been saying things.

"We should read werewolf books." I said smiling.

"Oh... werewolf books?" Jared asked. I nodded smiling.

"Oh we got a lot of them in our house. Come on beautiful." Jared said smiling. He led me to them.

It was a secret room in his 'ordinary house.'

"There's lots of legends about this town but we believe in them. It's a thing in my family." Jared said smiling. I smiled and nodded.

"Can I read one?" I asked. "Sure beautiful. Anything for you." He said smiling. I smiled up at him and he kissed my forehead.

I ran my hand over the colorful exciting cover. I knew it was calling my name and I loved werewolf books. Except Jared was an actual werewolf.

"I know you like werewolf books." Jared said chuckling. I smiled at him.

Even though he's keeping a secret he still knows me.

"Come on everyone we're watching a horror movie!" Jared's Mom yelled. My breath hitched.

"Hey it's cool. Come on. I'll hold you like always." Jared promised and I smiled.

He dragged me to the huge family room. He grabbed a blue blanket and put it around us and I put my head on his chest as he stroked my hair.

"Well you guys look comfortable." Jared's Mom said chuckling. Jared nodded. "They do this like every time because Aubrey's scared of horror movies." Annie said and Jared glared at her.

"We can change it." Mrs.Jones said.

"I'll be fine." I reassured her. She smiled and nodded and Jared kissed my forehead as the little kids giggled.

"Are you still cold?" Jared whispered. I shook my head smiling and he smiled.

"You can hold my hand and squeeze any time." Jared said. I grabbed his hand and my hand immediately warmed up.

I felt his warm up too.

I think... when Grandma said I was special she definitely wasn't wrong.
**********************
Hey guys. Did you guys like that ending? I did. Aren't Jared and Aubrey so cute together? I need a ship name. I almost typed shit. Lol.

So please comment giving me ship names and I want to try to get 3 votes for next chapter.

Don't you wish Aubrey was more observant? I mean a boy can't get that close to you and all you say is we're friends.😢😢😢😢.

See you later! Bye.