Chapter 30

Audrey's Pov

"Baby come here!" I called. I had to tell her eventually.

"Yes Audrey?" Aubrey asked smiling. I sighed. She's making this so hard. "I'm gonna tell you something. It's gonna be sad." I said quietly. She nodded slowly.

"You know Moms Mom?" I asked. "No." Aubrey answered honestly. "Well you are a baby when you met her and Moms Dad but..." I trailed off.

"What?" She asked.

"There dead." I said quietly. "Oh." Aubrey said. That's all she said. "Baby come here." I said picking her up as she quietly cried. "Baby it's ok." I said quietly as she cried in my arms. I kissed her forehead and whispered soothing words in her ear.

"Where's teddy bear?" She asked. "Teddy bear is sleeping Aubrey." I told her. She nodded and teddy bear walked out.

"Hi teddy bear." Aubrey said her voice very hoarse.

"Hey come here." Jake said opening his arms for Aubrey. She walked over to him rubbing her eyes.

"It's ok. Let it out." Jake said quietly as she sobbed.

Eventually she cried her self dry and fell asleep in Jakes arms. Jake carried her back to our bed chuckling.

"You ok?" Jake asked. "Yes." I answered. "Audrey you're literally about to cry." Jake snapped. "Jake I don't cry." I snapped at him.

Jake rolled his eyes but he calmed himself down and pecked my lips.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Love you too." I said. My heart fluttered and I rolled my eyes.

"Did your heart flutter?" He asked smirking. "Shut up idiot." I said glaring at him. He smiled before crashing his lips on mine. "Jake. Aubrey." I said as I melted quickly. "She'll be fine." Jake whispered against my neck. He took my sensitive skin between his teeth and I moaned quietly.

He started sliding his tongue against my neck and I moaned.

I felt his lips turn up into a smirk against my neck.

"Jake." I sighed. "I want to make you feel good." He whispered in my ear before nibbling on it making me squirm and let out a breathy moan.

His hands roamed my body and stopped at my shirt.(his shirt.) He played with the hem of it before I grabbed his hands.

"You don't want that?" Jake asked.

"I do but... I have a lot of scars and-" He crashed his lips on mine. I smiled and kissed him back and moved back on the couch.

"I don't care. I love you the way you are." He whispered and I smiled wider. He took off my shirt and I blushed as he drooled.

"Jake." I said snapping my fingers. He blushed slightly.

"It's sexy." He defended. I glared at him before he crashed his lips on mine.
******************
3 days later

Audrey's Pov

I was still a little...sad. My life isn't the hardest life but I don't think it's the easiest.

I sighed and walked to the cafeteria with the rest of the cheerful kids that had a lot to look forward too. Well at least I'm supposed to be getting ice cream some time this week.

I opened up my lunch box to see the lunch teddy bear and Audrey made together with lots of love and care.

Ok they probably didn't make it. It was pizza with a lemonade. My favorite. I smiled a bit and took a bite of the pizza.

"Hey." One guy said smiling. I jumped back and grabbed my precious food and drink.

"Why're you sitting with her?" One guy asked glaring at me. He pushed me.

"Don't push me." I said pushing him just as hard.

"What're you gonna do about it?" He asked smirking. His fist came at me face but I caught it and twisted his wrist before throwing him on the floor. He groaned in pain.

He yanked on my hair pulling to the floor as we wrestled like boys would. Eventually I pinned him on the floor after tackling for ten minutes. People watched.

"Wow." He said smirking. My hair was on one side of my face and my hazel eyes were staring into his.

"Beautiful could you help me up?" He asked. I rolled my eyes but got off of him before helping up.

"Thanks beautiful." He said smirking.

He winked at me before walking away with the boy. I put my hair up as the bell rang signaling recess.
********************
"I'm telling you we wrestled for like ten minutes before I won and he started calling me beautiful and winked at me before walking away teddy bear!" I yelled at Jake.

"I can't take you serious when you call me that baby." Jake said chuckling.

"But he did!" I yelled.

Audrey walked out of bed her blonde hair looking a mess and I laughed.

"You have sex hair." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah Jakes good in bed. So uh what's this I hear about a boy?" Audrey asked.

"He pushed me and I pushed him. We wrestled like boys for 10 minutes before I won. He started calling me beautiful and winked at me before walking off with his nice friend." I said.

"Ha. You're in boy trouble." Audrey said.

"I'm not in any trouble. I'm gonna let this idiot know what's up. I don't have time for that. Did you see my grade in math? Bloody 98 and you're talking about boy trouble?! I'm in grade trouble! I'm failing math!" I yelled.

"You have an A+." Jake said amused before him and Audrey started laughing.

"Shut up you idiots." I snapped before walking to there room.