Chapter 40

It was the day after my wedding and Jayden was giving me a lot of kisses.

Normal. Today was the championship. We're undefeated this season and I had rushed for over 40,000 yards. It was a record that people in the NFL people knew about. In fact I think I see some NFL players here.

I saw Cam Newton Malcolm Butler Tom Brady Patrick Chung Odell Beckham Jr. That was Audrey's favorite wide receiver. Jayden's too.

I don't blame them.

"Hey Audrey!" Odell yelled. Audrey's eyes widened and she waved like crazy.

"That's not..." Jayden trailed off.

"Jayden that's him!" Audrey yelled. I laughed and Jayden's eyes widened. All these famous football players came to see this game.

"Flash! Flash! Flash! Flash! Flash!" The crowd chanted.

"Jay stand still." I said. I grabbed his shoulders and bumped his helmet with mine and he chuckled.

"You ready?" Jayden asked and I nodded.

"Just a tad bit scared." I said. I saw Bill Bella Check.

Tom Brady's Pov

"What if we draft her?" I asked. "Are you crazy? She'd say no. She'd want to finish her education. We should just wait 3 years. Plus we'll be able to draft her and the others." Coach replied. I nodded.

"Yeah I forgot she really does care about her education." I said chuckling.

"Let's just watch. She's rushed over 40,000 yards in 1 season. That's more than Walter Payton." Bill said and I nodded smiling.
***************
It's tied up 49-49 and there's 7 seconds. I mean that's how long it takes me to run across this field.

That technically makes me the fastest woman in the world.

"Set Hike!" Jake yelled and he handed t to me and I dashed. Quickly to the end zone. The clock had 0 seconds right when I got there.

"Did she just dash across a field in...7 seconds?" Cam asked. I smiled and started doing flips and cartwheels.

"I drank coffee before the game!" I yelled making Jayden laugh. He cupped his hands and flipped me up in the air and I did a split before landing in his arms.

"Again!" I yelled and he laughed. He cupped his hands and I flipped in the air and did a split before landing.

I was given the trophy that I really didn't want.

"Here." Coach said smiling.

"I don't want the trophy. How about you take it? For coaching us to victory?" I said smiling. He smiled at me before taking it. "Thanks Brooks." Coach said smiling.
*******************
We decided against going out to eat. We knew the media was there and no one wanted that. So we all went to Mom and Dads house.

"No media. Zone. No media. Zone. They know better." Mom dabbed and I laughed. My Mom refuses to be old. So does Dad.

"Only you Mom." I said rolling my eyes.

"No you hate the media too." Mom defended and I laughed.

"Can we watch football lives?" I asked and Coach nodded. "Let's see uh...Walter Payton."
*********************
The end! Hey guys I'm gonna make two separate books from this. One is going to be werewolf and it's about Aubrey Jared Jasmine Drake Annie Ashton Esther and Josh.

Then I'm also making another one about Alexa Jayden Jake and Audrey. It's gonna be more football! The title is NFL.

Anyways see you later!