Chapter 4

3 days later

Alexa's Pov

Today was our first game and I was a little scared.

I was pacing back and forth and Audrey's eyes looked broken. They always have.

"Uh James you ok?" Coach asked.

"I'm fine." Audrey answered.

"Liars go to hell. That saying still goes between us four." I said.

"I'm fine." Audrey lied again.

"Time to go." Coach said.

"Wait can I switch with Alexa?" Jake asked.

"Suck it up and be a man Blue." Coach said.

"But I don't want to. Alexa's been quarter back." Jake almost whined.

"Shut up." Coach said and he pushed us on the field.

"Hey." One guy said.

I looked down and wiped my hands on my pants.

"This is gonna be a quick game of that's how you play." He said chuckling.

"Boy shut up before I slap you upside the head." Audrey said.

Audrey's Pov

I looked into the crowd and I didn't see Mom. Kayla gave me a smile and then I saw Alexa's family. Her whole big family and Aubrey. Then Jason and Kayla were next to Aubrey. I trusted Kayla now but she was a quiet girl.

"You looking for your Mommy?" One guy asked.

I clenched my fist and it almost hit his stomach.

But Jake stopped me.

"He's just testing you." He said.

"Ok then let me test him." I snapped.

Jake chuckled.

"Your such a crazy girl." Jake said.

I rolled my eyes and put in my mouth guard and and we walked on since we started with the ball. How long have a been a wide receiver but I'm still scared.

"Set Hike!" Jake yelled. He threw it to me. Moms not here. What a selfish bitch. With all the thinking it hit my helmet but before it fell I grabbed it from my helmet and started running making the crowd laugh. A guy was about to tackle me but Thomas tackled him.

I chuckled as I ended up in the end zone.

We walked off and the defensive line walked on. And damn they have nice defense. I looked into the crowd and I still didn't see Mom. I sighed and put my head in my helmet.

The other team scored and they came to the star on our field and held the football up.

"What the hell?" Alexa and I said. We grabbed each other's hand and did a front flip and we both tackled him.

The referee came on and took us off of him.

"Alright let's go." Alexa said.

We walked on while the defensive line walked on.

"Jake hand it to me please." Alexa said.

Jake nodded.

"Set Hike!" He yelled. He handed it off to Alexa and she was running extremely fast. She jumped over one guy and threw herself at another.

"Get out of my damn way I'm not playing nice anymore." She said.

Jack tackled one guy as Alexa did a one hand flip.