Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning to Jay beside me stroking my hair.

"Jay why're you awake?" I asked.

"Look I'm awake." He snapped. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him.

His hand reached out to my hips.

"I'm sorry. Just... not in a good mood baby girl. Please be patient." He whispered.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Are you gonna leave me?" Jay asked.

"Jay you asked me sophomore year and I told you what I'd do if you left me which kind of confirmed that your stuck with a nerd." I said smiling.

"No I'm serious." Jay said.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked. I kissed his cheek and he grabbed my hand.

"I'm bipolar." He said.
******************
Jakes Pov

I was going to with Aubrey to visit Audrey. Alexa had already visited her with Jayden so I put some clothes on Aubrey that said 'I'm a footballer.'

She grew to really love it and she played like Audrey. It's been a week now and she still hasn't moved.

We soon got to the hospital and went to her room.

"Please wake up." Aubrey whispered hopefully and I picked her up.

"She will. It takes time baby." I whispered kissing her nose.

I walked over to Audrey and kissed her forehead.

"Lovesick puppy." Aubrey muttered.

"But you're sister is a really cool girl." I said smiling at Aubrey.

"Yeah whatever lovesick puppy. She's pretty. I guess." Aubrey said rolling her eyes and I chuckled.

"I'm gonna take you out to eat ok?" I told her smiling.

"Why're you spoiling my Aubrey?" Audrey was now talking. In her coma. Kind of strange.

"Yo this is creepy." Aubrey said.

"Aubrey come give me a hug please." She said smiling. I pushed Aubrey towards her and she quietly hugged Audrey but Audrey threw her up in the air.

"Who's my little girl?" Audrey asked. Aubrey was giggling now her fear washing away so I went to go get the doctor.

"She's talking but her eyes are closed." I said as I led him to the room.

"Oh yes some patients do that meaning they'll wake up in 2 or 3 weeks for most. Tops 4." He replied smiling.

"Oh thank you." I said smiling.

"No problem kid." He said smiling before walking off. She's going to wake up soon.

Aaron's Pov

After a nice weekend of camping we went back home. Alexis was reading a book in the car and I smiled at my princess.

"Yo stop smiling at me like a fucking rapist and drive the damn car before I kick your ass." Alexis snapped at me and I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Love you too." I replied smiling. Alexis looked at me and I could tell her heart was flipping and I smirked before the light turned green.