Chapter 31

That boy caught up with me today when I was walking in the hallway.

"Hey what's your name?" He asked.

"My name is no. My sign is no. My number is no. Uh. You need to let it go. You need to let it go. Ah to the ah to the no no no. Thank you in advance. I don't want to talk. In fact let's just go our separate ways! I was doing fine before you came along. Now I got a 98 in math. I don't even know how to fix that. All my ladies listening." I sang and all girls heads turned for the effect making me smirk.

"If that boy ain't giving up. Lick your lips and swing your hips and all you gotta say is. My name is no. My sign is no. My number is no. Uh. You need to let it go. You need to let it go. You need to let it go. Uh to the uh to the no no no. My name is no. My sign is no. Uh. You need to let it go. You need to let it go. You need to let it go. Uh to the uh to no no no." I sang. The bell rang. Buzzer. I turned around and walked to class leaving him in utter shock.

Maybe I should've just got his name. Oh well.
***************
After math class I went to the teacher as my class left.

"Hey Aubrey. What can I do for you?" She asked. I frowned.

"I failed your class." I said.

"Aubrey you got a 98 in 8th grade math." The teacher said amused.

"I want a 100." I said.

"Ok let's see what you can make up to get two points." The teacher said chuckling.

I smiled and she gave me the test that I got a 95 on so I could fix it.

"Get it in by tomorrow Aubrey." The teacher said smiling and I nodded smiling as I put it in my bag. I ran through the hallway doing flips cartwheels and aerials. I entered the class in a flip and I jumped up doing a flip in mid air before landing in a split as everyone stared.

"Aubrey what are you doing here? This is seventh grade science." The teacher asked.

"This is her class." That boy said.

"Jared don't talk about something you don't know." The teacher said.

"Well he hasn't talked about what your face is so he hasn't talked about anything he doesn't know. Now has he?" I asked. The teacher glared in my direction.

"I'm sorry. Is my beauty too much?" I asked. I stared at him and he was getting intimidated.

"Ok class let's begin." He said smirking. Jared winked at me.

"Here." One girl said. She gave me a note. Jared. I rolled my eyes.

I opened up the bag to see it had a book inside.

Dear beauty,

I know you like reading so I got you this book. You're a special girl.

From the guy you embarrassed this morning,Jared.

I rolled my eyes.
*****************
It was soon lunch time and I met these girls. In my grade. 6th grade.

"Hey." They said.

"Bye." I said.

"Yeah we're not leaving. You're our bitch." One girl said.