Chapter 24

I'm really awkward in notes so I don't like to leave them but I'll leave them more often. Not my best work. But I feel like I've gotten better. Please read.
******************
Alexa's Pov

I was laying on the field alone just thinking. There's been a lot going on and I need this time.

Football. Such a great sport. I wonder why no women are in the NFL. I know there are some people that hate me because I'm a girl. They don't hate Audrey because Audrey doesn't get as much attention but she's a really great wide receiver.

I sighed and started playing with my hair. I'm gonna try to be the first,I thought. It would be hard. I'm a girl.

What is up with me and mentioning that? It's because our world is stupid and we think men are better then women. Not all people but as a whole most of us do. Some of the things we think say or do are so stupid it's.... I don't know the word. Honestly there should just be a list of things most people in our country do wrong.

I sighed. I got up and dusted my pants off. Now when I watch the football life I think about the first words they say in the beginning. Are you gonna be a football player when you grow up? Am I? Am I really gonna make history?

I don't know. But I can try. And I can work. I'm Alexa Brooks number 1. The jersey I've had for three years of playing.

This season I've already rushed over 1,500 yards. Yeah I carried the ball a lot and every time I touched it I scored.
That's what people say. I'm not full of myself.

I sighed and grabbed a footballs and started running with it to the end zone and I was extremely fast.

I don't know what's wrong with me. My Dad always told me the story of my birth. He said he told me I was a special little girl. And no doubt about it I was his favorite kid. I didn't know that it would be that I'd be the one in the family to take on football.

I walked to the star. I looked up at the sky. I believe I can do it. I'm gonna be the first. It's my goal.
****************
Christina's Pov

"He what?!" Ryder yelled angrily.

"I'm fine Ryder." I promised. I grabbed his hand and I felt his body slightly calm down since he was so angry.

"Christina go upstairs. I need to calm down." Ryder said.

"Ryder-"

He crashed his lips on mine and I smiled and kissed him back.

"I'm not mad at you. I don't want to hurt you." Ryder whispered.

I nodded and gave him a hug and pecked his lips.

"I'll be in your library." I said smiling and he nodded.

Audrey's Pov

"I need to call her." I begged.

"Tiger. You are such a great sister. Aubrey will be ok. You gotta think about you. I'm taking you out just to do something chill. Go to the park late at night. It's quite beautiful." Jake said kissing my forehead.

"Ok." I said smiling.

"There's my golden smile." Jake said and I blushed.

"Shut up Jake." I said glaring at him. He pecked my lips.

"As long as it'll make you happy tiger." He whispered and I blushed but looked away making him laugh.

"Jack ass." I snapped glaring at him.

"You're not mad at me." Jake said smiling at me.

"Shut up." I said glaring at him but I smiled.

"Told you so." Jake said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Immature." Jake said. I glared at him. "You're not any better." I defended making him laugh

"This is why I love you. I haven't seen you smile so much in the three years we've been together." He said smiling. He kissed my nose and I smiled.

"Today marks three years." I whispered smiling. "That's why I'm taking you out." He said.

Aubrey's Pov

"She didn't just beat me!" George yelled throwing his controller down.

"Hey I beat you. Where's my book?" I asked. "I'll get it to you tomorrow." He promised. He kissed my nose and I smiled and hugged him.

"Aww. Aubrey have you seen my homework?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah I saw it. Then I did it." I replied laughing. "You took mine again?!" Kayla groaned.

"If you didn't hide it that's not y fault. You know what I'm like." I said shrugging.

"I hid mine in the best spot." Jason said smirking.

"You did but it's completed too.'' I said smiling cheekily making Jason smiled at me.

"Come here my baby." Jason said smiling. He pulled me to him and kissed my face as I giggled.

"She's ok!" Audrey yelled suddenly grabbing Aubrey from me.

"My baby. My little little smart caring cute footballer baby." Audrey said holding her tight as everyone just stared.

"So uh... who are you?" George asked.

"Oh I'm Audrey. Her sister." Audrey replied smiling.

"I'm ok." Aubrey said smiling.

"I was a little worried." Audrey said.

"You weren't! You punched me after I proposed to you to get your phone back!" Jake snapped.

"In my defense I still said yes."

Jake blushed a bit. "I guess that's ok." He said quietly and Audrey and Aubrey laughed. Jake smiled and kissed Audrey and Aubrey.

"You two are so cute." Jake said.

The door opened and Alexa came.

Alexa's Pov

"Holy shit your sister is Alexa Brooks?!" Jason's friend yelled.

"What's the big deal? I play football." I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait can I get your autograph though?" He asked.

"George stop it you idiot." Jason said.

"But she's... My football crush." George said.

"Can we take a selfie?" George asked.

"No." Jay snapped possessively. "One?" I asked. I gave him a peck and hug. "For your baby girl?" I asked smiling.

He drools.

"Y-yeah." He stutters and I smile wider and laugh. I put my phone up and take a selfie.

"Thank you." George says hugging me.

"Um ok. No prob. I just wanted to hang out with my brother." I said quietly.

"Aww you did?" Jason asked pulling me in for a bear hug. "Yeah I did." I said smiling. He laughed.

"Well we can order pizza?" Jason asked and I nodded smiling. "Football lives." Aubrey said smiling. "Ok baby football lives for sure. Can we see Warren Moon?" I asked.

"Ok. Come here." Jay said smiling at her. She giggled and ran in his arms.

"Oh hell no I'm holding Aubrey." Audrey snapped.

"Tiger. She'll be fine." Jake said quietly. He grabbed her hand and Audrey out her head on his shoulder.

"If you hurt her I'm going to kill you Jayden Smith." Audrey said and Jayden nodded and kissed her forehead.

"He's safe." Aubrey promised Audrey. Audrey nodded and Aubrey smiled.