Chapter 39

3 months later

Alexa's Pov

It was the day before my wedding and I was separated from Jay. They said it was bad luck to see the bride right before the wedding which I hated.

I really hated it. I was bored out of my mind. But we had all the fun. Aubrey and Jared came back and they were so cute together. Too cute.

They were sitting on the couch cuddling just because Aubrey got cold. I chuckled.

"There love birds in denial." Jasmine whispered to me quietly making me chuckle. "Yeah but you said you thought I was hot." Drake said.

"No I didn't. I said you were a hot idiot." Jasmine defended. Drake chuckled before rolling his eyes.

"Same thing." He said. "No I added idiot." Jasmine defended.

"I'm still hot." He said smirking. "I guess so. But you're still an idiot." Jasmine said smirking back at him. "Why do you have to kill my vibe?" Drake asked. Jasmine giggled before walking away.

"That's the next couple." Audrey said.

"Guys we should watch a movie." I said.

They all looked up from there quiet activity which was either talking or reading.

"No horror movie!" Aubrey yelled.

"Pretty-"

"No. I've watched to many." Aubrey snapped.

"But Jared's gonna hold you." Ashton said.

"I don't care if God holds me. I refuse to watch a horror movie." Aubrey said sternly.

Aubrey's Pov

"Pretty please beautiful?" Jared asked. "No you seaweed brain I'm not watching a horror movie because you called me beautiful." I snapped.

"Pretty pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top beautiful?" Jared asked. "I'm going to kick your butt later." I said. "That's a yes." Alexa said. Audrey put it in excitedly.

Jared was stroking my hair as I played with his fingers.

"Beautiful you can sleep if you want." Jared whispered. I nodded closed my eyes and the only think I felt were his fingers going through my hair as I felt tingles.
*****************************
Alexa's Pov

"It's your wedding day!" Mom said shaking me awake.

"Oh yeah. Almost forgot." I said shrugging. I looked through my closet casually as it it wasn't a special day until I found my wedding dress does and vail. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I put on the dress. "Ok Mom. You can do the make up." I said still half asleep.

"Wake up!" Audrey yelled. "Ok gosh!" I yelled. "Finally." Alexis muttered and I glared at her.

"I'm not getting married." Alexis defended. "Your not?" Aaron asked frowning. "No not until I'm ready." Alexis said looking at Aaron.

"I'll wait." Aaron said smiling. Alexis rolled her eyes but he just smiled wider. "Idiot." Alexis muttered.

"Your idiot." Aaron corrected. Alexis smiled before rolling her eyes again. "I don't know why I fell in love with an idiot." Alexis said. "Because you don't love me any other way." Aaron said. "True." Alexis said shrugging. I smiled.

"Ok... done." Mom said.

"You look great!" Aubrey exclaimed smiling. "Ok. Now I'm gonna to read a book." I said.

"No you're not. You can do anything else but that." Dad said.

"Granth of Auto anyone?" I said smiling snd everyone fist pumped the air.

"I don't care how cute you are its me and Audrey first." I said. We Alexa laughed and smiled.
*****************
So we had to to to the church early and Dad was walking me down the aisle. Obviously.

"Ok honey it's time to go." Dad said smiling.

(I hate vows because there too cheesy so I'm gonna skip to the I do's.)

"I do." I said smiling.

"You may now kiss the bride." The man said. Jayden smiled and crashed his lips on mine.

"There's kids Jayden Smith." I said sternly like a mother. Jayden smiled. He kissed my cheek and forehead.

"Whatever you say baby girl." Jayden said.
*****************
Me Jayden Audrey Jake and Aubrey and her friends got in the limo. Of course my siblings and there girlfriends or boyfriends or fiancées came. Mom and Dad were there too.

"Jayden that's the last time I'm wearing a dress." I said. "We'll see about that." Jayden said. "There's nothing to see about. I wore a dress 4 times in my whole life. That's too much." I said. Jayden chuckled before rolling his eyes.

I saw Aubrey reading a book. I'm pretty sure Jared gave her a book. "Really Aubrey?" Audrey asked. "It's werewolf!" Aubrey defended. "I really need to tell you some things." Audrey said.

"When?" Aubrey asked.

"13th birthday." Audrey said and Aubrey nodded before looking at her book. Jared was just playing with her hair. "They are so cute." Dad said chuckling.

"Yo kissy boy why you all up on my sis?" Audrey asked. "He's fine." Jake said rolling his eyes.

"She seems ok with it." Jared said. Aubrey smiled as she read her book before putting her head on his shoulder making Jared smile.

"See." Jared said.

"Ok. But if you hurt her... you're just gonna write your will and buy your casket got it buddy?" Audrey asked. Jared nodded still wearing that smile.

"Ok no sex until the age of 18." Audrey said sternly. Jared nodded and continued playing with her hair.

"Only you Audrey." Jake said rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry what sibling do you have?" Audrey asked. "Um..." Jake said.

"Yeah ok then shut up." Audrey said and Jake laughed.

"Idiot." Audrey muttered. "Your talking about idiots?" Alexis asked. "Princess we've been over this. I'm a special idiot." Aaron said and Alexis rolled her eyes.

"Did you like it?" Jared asked smiling.

"Awesome book." Aubrey said smiling.