Chapter 29

6 days later

Jayden's Pov

Today we had a football game and Alexa was nervous as usual. I never know with that girl.

"Alexa why are you nervous?" Coach asked. "I'm not nervous." Alexa lied. Her eyes turned orange and yellow mixed because she was nervous and she was lying. She bit her lip.

"Alexa don't do that." I said.

"I can't help it." She snapped biting her lip softly again. That's so sexy. I wiped the drool from my mouth and coach laughed.

"Horny much?" He asked. I blushed a bit but looked back at Alexa who was pacing back and forth reading a book.

"Baby girl sit." I said softly. "I can't sit right now Jay. I'm nervous." Alexa said. She wiped her hands on her pants.

"Baby come here." I said. I put my arms around her waist and picked her up bridal style kissing her forehead. She sat in my lap as I stroked her hair.

"Jay stop touching me. I'm reading a book." Alexa snapped.

"So?" I asked smirking.

"I can't focus... if I have butterflies in my stomach." She said blushing.

"I'm just messing with you baby." I said laughing. She blushed harder and buried her face in my chest trying to cover it.

"You guys are so cute." Alex said. I smiled.

"Ok guys we gotta go." Coach said.

We walked out.

"Flash! Flash! Flash! Flash! Flash!" People chanted as they held there hands out which I humbly touched giving them high fives. This is weird. I'm 19.

"Oh Alexa Brooks." One guy said chuckling. I played with my fingers.

"Um yeah." I said awkwardly.

"Ready to lose?" He asked smirking and his team laughed.

I walked away and grabbed water and drank the whole bottle.

"Thats too much water." Jay said.

"I'm 80 percent water." I answered smartly. I played with my fingers. They did the coin flip and we started with the ball.

"Aww look. Brooks eyes are light purple." One guy teased. "Set Hike!" Jake yelled and I started praying he didn't hand me the ball. He didn't thankfully as he threw it to Jay.

Jayden started running but got tackled at the 35 yard line.

"Set Hike!" Jake yelled.

He handed it off to me. No no no. I pleaded with him with my eyes but he ignored me and gave it to me making me glare at him.

Jake laughed.

I sighed and started running. Very fast. Too fast?! Too fast. Coach was looking at me like I was crazy and so was the other one.

The other team couldn't tackle me. Personally I think if you think I'm unstoppable then you won't be able to get me. But if you don't think I'm unstoppable you will be able to get me.

But I guess this is another team that thinks I'm 'unstoppable' so they can't get me.

I got to the end zone. The drug us can't even try to tackle me? I rolled my eyes before walking back to bench.

The coach was still staring at me.

"It's quite ridiculous." I said rolling my eyes.

"What is?" Jay asked.

"That everyone thinks I'm unstoppable. I run a little faster than a normal running back does and they can't attempt to tackle me." I said rolling my eyes again.

"Running across a field in seven seconds isn't normal by girl. If there's a girl coming at you at the speed you wet coming at them at not even I would want to tackle you." Jay said.

"If they think I'm unstoppable then I am. If they don't think I'm unstoppable then I'm not." I said and everyone raised an eye brow as I shrugged.

It was soon time for us to go on and they came pretty close to scoring a touchdown.

"Set Hike!" Jake yelled. Please don't hand it off to me. Please. Please. Please. And he gives it to me.

"I'm gonna have to kick your ass later Jake." I said glaring at him as he laughed.

I started running and I think they heard what I said and they tried to tackle me. Great. But I simply flipped over all of them or slid under them. One guy was on my tail and he looked like he was doing swimming motions trying to tackle me but he just fell.

"Flash! Flash! Flash! Flash! Flash! Flash!" The crowd yelled.

14-0. Break.

"Hey nice job Brooks." Coach said smiling. I nodded as I took a bottle of water and gave some to Jay.

He pushed my head back and gave me the rest.

"You guys are weird." Coach said. We ignored him as Jay held me quietly.
****************
We destroyed that team 56-0! And I'm at 1946. I think next game I'll break the record.

"Hey nice job everyone." Coach said smiling.

"Yeah!" We yelled.

Aubrey came out of Audrey's bag with her hair looking messed up.

"Baby come here." Jake said smiling. "Ok teddy bear." She replied smiling. She walked out of the booth and to the other side near Jake.

Aubrey's Pov

Jake fixed her hair. She put it in to braids like Audrey's.

"You like it baby?" Jake asked smiling. I nodded giggling. "Thank you teddy bear." Aubrey said smiling. Jake smiled and Aubrey kissed Jakes nose.

"Hey he's my fiancée." Audrey snapped.

"Sharing is caring for the ones we love. And you can't say you don't love me." I said.

Audrey kissed her cheek.

"Ok baby." Audrey said chuckling.

"Teddy bear can we go out again and get some of that deliciousness?" I asked.

"You mean ice cream?" Jake asked chuckling. "Yeah." I said smiling.

"Fine. Tomorrow." Jake said smiling.