Chapter 14

Alexa's Pov

We've been a little rocky and I've kind of been avoiding him. When I see him in the hall way I go the long way. I didn't see him in class. 20 minutes after class started he walked through the door.

"We need to talk Alexa." He said.

"Jay not now." I said glaring  at him.

"Right now." Jay snapped.

"She's about to give out the homework. What talk is more important than homework when your a nerd?" I snapped at Jay making some kids chuckle.

"Please." Jay begged. He knew I couldn't resist him begging.

"Fine."  I said glaring hard at him. The teacher didn't say anything as I walked out with Jay.

"What?" I snapped.

"Don't snap at me." Jay said trying to keep calm.

"Well I just left class for you so if-" He pecked my lips.

"Let me talk for a second." Jay said chuckling.

"Better be quick. She's handing out the homework." I said.

Jay rolled his eyes.

"Listen would you?" He snapped and I nodded.

"Do you still... love me?" Jay asked.

"Jay I still love you. I'm just mad at you. I need to go back to class." I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait. Can we walk?" Jay asked.

"Jay this isn't high school my parents paid money for-" he grabbed my hand.

"Just once. Please." Jay said. Gosh he's so hot when he does this.

I sighed.

"20 minutes." I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

He grabbed my hand and took me to the football field and we have a game tomorrow.

"So... what's on your mind?" I asked trying to break this weird ice.

"You're mad at me. That's the only thing on my mind." Jay replied. I blushed a bit.

"Jay stop it." I said.

"You asked baby girl." Jay said chuckling.

"Why would you lie to me?" I asked him.

"Look I loved you and I didn't want you to leave. I've always had a fear that you would leave me. Just like my brother did." Jay answered quietly.

"So you thought I'd leave because other people did?" I snapped.

"No Alexa." He sighed.

"Then what?" I asked.

"I fell in love with you and I didn't want you to go if you found out!" He yelled.

I smiled slightly. He told me he fell in love with me. Then again it's quite obvious.

"Hey. I'm not going anywhere." I said smiling. I reached up and put my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Love you too baby girl." Jay said smiling.

"And I want to try this again." Jay said smiling. He got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes." I said smiling and kissed him.
*******************
We were going as a group took visit Audrey. Jake said Audrey had been moving lately and Aubrey was kinda creeped out unless Audrey picked her up and threw her in the air.

Anyways Aubrey jumped on me so I was forced to hold her and it's hurting my arm.

"You're fat you know that?" I asked.

"At least I'm not a lovesick puppy like the rest of you dummies." Aubrey snapped.

"Jay is hot." I defended.

"Of course I am." Jay said chuckling as he pecked my forehead.

"Jay I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said.

He smiled and nodded as I walked off to the bathroom.

Once I got there I felt the sudden urge to... puke. It was weird. I haven't puked since the second grade. I ran into a stall and puked in the toilet.

I got cleaned up and thought about how strange that was but... I had sex with Jay. Well I don't know.

I shrugged and walked out and decided to not tell Jay until I was sure.
*******************
Later I went out to get pregnancy test. I took it and kept it in pocket for 20 minutes and took it back out.

It was...