Chapter 11

Christians Pov

I held Emily in my arms. She faints. But only sometimes. Like the time I asked her to lunch she fainted woke up then swung at me. I chuckled at that memory.

"You need to leave." I said.

"Look I'm not leaving." Ian snapped at me. I glared at him as Emily woke up. Her eyes fluttered open with a smile.

"Feels good to be awake. Is Ian here?" Emily asked. Ian smirked.

"Here." Ian said smirking wider.

"Oh cool. Yo come here." Emily said and I knew where this was going so I walked away trying to look hurt so it would work.

"What's up angel?" Ian asked smirking. Emily punched him in the face.

"Fuck!" He yelled falling.

She kicked him.

"Oh my gosh you fight like a guy!" Ian yelled.

"Yeah that's cause I fucking started working out after I got away from you." Emily said glaring at him.

"Stop. Please." Ian said.

"Oh you want me to stop right?" Emily asked amused. I chuckled. Heartless at times too but he deserved it.

"It hurts." Ian said.

"Oh it does doesn't it? Oh is Ian hurt? Oh let me help." Emily said bending down. She slapped him and it left a hand print.

"I'll go!" Ian yelled.

"Will you be able to after I'm done repaying you all the hits I owe you?" Emily asked chuckling.

"Ok that's enough let him go." I said.

"Get your ass up and fight like a man." Emily said but Ian just groaned.

"Let me go." Ian said.

"I should let you go after 2 years with your abusive ass? Oh no we throwing hands bro. Man to Man." Emily said.

"I'm sorry." Ian said. He turned around to look at her.

"You're sorry? Ian. I'm sorry I stopped believing the fake plastic sorrys a while ago." Emily said chuckling.

"Ok fine kill me but I'm sorry!" Ian yelled as he groaned in pain.

"Ok. Bet. Stupid ass. You can make a hit but you can't take a few. That isn't fair now is it?" Emily asked with a little pout.

"Let him go." I said grabbing her hand. I knew my touch effected her but I didn't know if it would work.

Emily looked at me and my eyes were begging. But she sighed.

"Ok." Emily said. But she still kicked him and slapped him one more time. I chuckled.

"No more. You're so strong." Ian said.

"No more? He's calling the shots now?" Emily asked.

"Ok let him go." I said kissing Emily's head.

She grabbed him by the arm and threw him over her shoulder and laid him down on the couch.

I was kind of scared of what she'd do to the poor guy but she came back with a plate of pasta and a bottle of water.

"Eat. Drink. Get the hell out of my life. Three steps for me not to kill you." Emily said. Ruthless at times too. Ian nodded but the guy was in pain.