Chapter 9

"Good morning baby girl. You sore?" He asked smirking at me.

"Yeah." I said glaring at him.

He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Do you want a baby?" Jay asked me.

"Of course I do Jay." I said.

"I didn't use a condom." Jay said quietly. I looked at him.

"Look I'm sorry I just... wanted you really badly." Jay said shaking his head.

"Jay it's ok. I know you didn't. I saw you not do it. And I didn't stop you because I wanted one." I said smiling. I kissed his cheek.

"I love you. You know that right?" Jay asked smiling.

"Yeah. I thought you were lying for pretty much all of sophomore year but when you came to junior year still saying you loved me I learned that you were an idiot." I said shrugging.

"Wow. Ok. Anyways..." Jay said chuckling.

"Will you marry me?" Jay asked opening up a little box. It had a diamond book on it. So me.

"Uh..." I said not sure what to say. Well the first thing I did was look around to make sure this offer was just for me and Casper wasn't trying to take my man. But sure enough I was the only one there. Jay laughed.

"Alexa Brooks will you marry me?" Jay asked again.

I mean I got my homework done. God damn it he's proposing and I'm still thinking now about my homework.

"Yes Jay I'll marry you." I said smiling at him. He smiled at me.

He put the ring on my finger and I smiled at it.

"You like it?" Jay asked.

I nodded smiling.

"I knew you would." Jay said chuckling.

Audrey's Pov

"Today you're going to go see Mom." Jake said.

"You set me up with her right?" I asked smiling at him.

"Ooh someone's getting close to her Mom?" Jake asked smiling.

I nodded smiling a bit.

"I'll take you there ok. She wants to meet at your house again after practice today." Jake said kissing my nose.

I smiled wider.

"You look so pretty happy." Jake said smiling.

"Cheesy." I said rolling my eyes.

"But you love me." He said smirking and nibbled on my ear. I shivered and pushed him.

"Jerk." I said glaring at him. He chuckled and put his arms around my waist.

"It's not my fault I got effects." He said.

"Stop touching me." I said glaring at him.

"Aww does that effect you too?" He asked smirking wider.

"Arrogant." I said.

"Sexy." Jake said.

"Look at my body. Look at my body. Look at my body. Look at my body. Don't I look sexy? Don't I look sexy? Don't I look sexy? Don't I look sexy?" I sang the song from empire.

"Yup you sure do." He said. I laughed and walked to the bathroom.

Jayden's Pov

My fiancée. Yup I'm going to say that a lot. She had classes and I didn't and we both seemed pretty happy. But at 11:00 am there was a knock on the door.

It was strange but I still opened the door to see her. Her. Her.

"Did you miss me Jay?" She asked sweetly.

Emily's Pov

I was laying on the couch as I had a free day but Christian didn't.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it.

It was my ex. My ex. Ian.

He smirked at me.

"Miss me?" He asked.

"Ian go." I snapped. He put a hand on my cheek but he didn't have that effect anymore.

"Stop it." I said pushing him.

"I miss you. We used to be a good couple." He whispered. He kissed me and had a strong grip on me that I couldn't get out of.

"Ian stop!" I yelled.

"Please." Ian said. He kissed my neck.

"You don't want me?" He asked.

"You hurt me Ian. I don't want you and you need to leave before-"

Christian walked in and he frowned and glared at Ian that was now on top of me.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

Alexis's Pov

We were about to go camping and I sat up front with Aaron and I was holding his hand.

Aaron chuckled and kissed my hand.

"Hey she's beautiful but don't get her killed." Justin said.

"Of course not." Aaron promised.

"Ok. If you get her killed though I'm taking her homework. It'll be useful for my gpa." Justin muttered.

"What? Your just jelly that I got a 4.9." I said turning around to stick my tongue out at him.

"That's because I got a bloody 98 percent. I got a 4.88." Justin said glaring at me and I smirked making Emma laugh.

"It's funny to see you guys laugh. By the way. 5.1." Emma said.

"I'm ok with my 4.89." Aaron said chuckling. We soon arrived at the same cabin we went to three years ago. This is the same cabin where Audrey and Jake started.

They are such a cute couple.

Kayla's Pov

I wasn't really sore anymore and Jason was giving a lot of kisses lately and I felt guilty because I'm not the most exclusive person.

My Dads been calling and maybe I haven't been telling Jason. But I love him and I didn't want to burden him. But he'd find out eventually. So I decided to just stay on my toes.

"Hey." Jason said kissing my forehead and I tensed slightly.

"Uh hey." I said putting on a fake smile.

"Kay is your Dad still calling?" Jason asked.

"Jason-"

"Kayla I'm fucking serious. I hate it when you just keep everything from me." Jason snapped.

"Well I don't want to be a burden ok?!" I snapped at him.

"Kayla-" I left the room and slammed the door. Guilt trick much?
******************
Well at least things are going good with Ronlexis. Aaron and Alexis. And Jemma. Emma and Justin. Who knows about Jaylexa. And Christimly is probably not going good if you find your girl underneath a guy. Then Kason is t going the best either. See ya later.