Chapter 18

3 days later

Alexa's Pov

Today was my game and I was extremely nervous and no one could talk to me except for Coach.

"Oh I'm honored to go against the almighty Alexa Brooks. The girl gassed up for nothing and the worst football player there is." He said and my heart broke a bit at he fact that he was so cruel and he laughed.

"Aww did I hurt your feelings?" He asked with a little pout and I walked off the field to go get some water.

The guy smirked at me and I just stared holes at his head making him look away.

"Hey Brooks you ok?" Coach asked and I nodded.

"Flash! Flash! Flash!" The crowd yelled.

"Number 1!" The little girl yelled. Emily.

I sighed and walked on the field. What I love more than homework and reading.

"Set Hike!" Jake yelled and the guy threw me on the floor and I heard a crack.

"Oh my gosh." I said.

"Hey baby girl come on you're strong." Jay said.

"Does it hurt?" He asked and I nodded quietly.

"Come on you sit right there." Jay said carrying me to the bench.

"Hello!" Aubrey yelled from the bag.

"Oh I have to play running back today. Alright cool." She said walking on the field.

"Hello grown men." She said smiling.

One guy chuckled.

"You're gonna get crushed." He said.

"Can't touch this." Aubrey said.

"Set Hike!" Jake yelled and threw it to Aubrey.

"Odell!" She yelled and caught it with one hand.

One guy tried to tackle her but she pushed him.

She stopped at the one yard line which was strange as the guys came but I saw that she was tying her shoes because she almost fell but when they got there she rolled in the end zone still tying her shoe. I laughed.

"Audrey you're homework is going to be completed." Aubrey said as they walked off the field.

"Baby you feeling better?" Jay whispered.

"It hurts Jay but I'll be fine." I promised him and he nodded.

"That guy really tackled me hard." I muttered.

"Yeah." Jay said. He was holding my hand sending shivers down my spine.

"Yo what is this defense?! You take two steps and get your free piggy back ride! Think of it like that!" Aubrey yelled and they nodded.

"Set Hike!" The quarter back yelled and they actually listened to Aubrey. They took two huge steps and they tackled the ball carrier.

"Better know what's up. I don't want to see that trash playing again. I don't take Ls I just make Ls." Aubrey said and I laughed.

"Are you the coach?" Coach asked smiling at Aubrey.

"Well our defense was playing some trash so I needed to let them know what's up. I'm not losing. Are you losing?" Aubrey asked Coach and he laughed before shaking his head no.