Chapter 8

Kayla's Pov

After losing my virginity I felt quite sore. Normal. Don't ask how I know if I didn't have sex.

"You ok?" Jason asked.

"Sore." I said. He smirked and pecked my lips.

"I rocked your body didn't I?" Jason asked smirking wider.

"A little too hard." I said making him chuckle.

"Aubrey's coming back-"

"I'm here!" She yelled.

She ran into our arms but when she got to Kayla she looked in eyes.

"You lost it to Jason and Jason lost it to you. That's cute." Aubrey said.

"Yup." Jason said smiling.

"How'd she know?" I asked.

"Girl your so sore that I knew when I was dead. How did I know? Look at Jason looking like a ninety year walking all like." Aubrey stopped to mimic him and I laughed.

"Then Kayla is holding her waist. I mean it doesn't take a smart person to know." Aubrey said and I chuckled.
**********************
Alexa's Pov

"I'm taking you out." Jay said.

"Jay you don't have to." I said my cheeks warming up a bit.

Jay kissed me and pulled me on his lap.

"Of course I do." Jay said "We haven't been out in while with everything going on." Jay said. I smiled.

I moved closer to him and put my head on his chest as he stroked my brown hair.

"When are you taking me out Jay?" I asked.

"8:00 and I want you to wear a dress." Jay said.

"I'm sorry are you special? Me wear a dress just for you." I said rolling my eyes. Jay chuckled.

"Just for me baby girl." He said huskily his mouth against my ear. He nibbled on it and I shivered.

"Don't forget I'm the guy that gives you pleasure. I think that makes me special." He said as he sucked on my neck. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning and letting him win.

His hand moved higher up on my pants and I wanted to move it but he pinned my hands behind me. His hand finally moved inside my pants and started rubbing me but I wasn't letting him win. He went deeper and just put his hand inside my underwear.

He slid a finger in my spot and I couldn't take it.

"Jay." I moaned.

"Say it louder." He whispered nibbling on my ear again. He pumped faster.

"Jay!" I moaned louder. He chuckled.

"That's right who's special?" Jay asked smirking.

"Jay stop." I said but I couldn't help but let out another moan. God damn it.

"Is that what you want?" He asked sliding 2 more fingers in there and pumping even faster. I knew I was about to have an orgasm. He smirked.

"I don't think so baby girl." He said chuckling as I moaned like crazy. Eventually my legs went numb and Jay crashed his lips on mine.

I kissed him back but he pushed me back on the couch. After a few minutes of kissing me non stop.

He picked me up bridal style to carry me to the room while I worked on a weak spot on his neck.

"Alexa." Jay moaned sexily.

He laid me down on the bed slowly.

"You take long Jay." I snapped at him.

He laughed.

"I love seeing you annoyed when I tease." Jay said huskily. I reached up to kiss him like a lost puppy but he pushed my head down and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"Jay kiss me already." I said.

"Begging for me?" Jay asked. I nodded violently.

He smirked and kissed me slowly though as he took off my shirt.

He kissed my six pack though. He was so true in his actions.

His hand found its way to my jeans and he pulled them down a bit.

He put a finger up my spot again.

"I'm already numb." I said and Jay chuckled.

"Don't care baby girl." Jay said and he started rubbing it hard and fast and I felt myself getting wet!

"Oh you still get wet for me?" Jay asked huskily.

"Jay!" I moaned. I gripped the bed.

Jay smirked and stopped but he pulled his pants down all the way and I nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"It's going to hurt baby girl." He said softly kissing my forehead.

"I'm sure." I said.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. He grabbed my hand before making a thrust and it hurt.

"It'll feel good soon." Jay promised as I lightly scratched his back with my finger tips. It soon started to feel good.

My hips were moving and eventually he rolled over and I laid on his chest.

"Love you baby girl." Jay said.

"Love you too." I whispered.

I fell asleep. So much for going out tonight. But this was worth it.