Chapter 21

"Look at how cute they look together." I heard my Mom say. I opened my eyes and say up but Christina was still sleeping on my chest.

"Mom get out of my room." I snapped.

"Hey don't snap at me. You and Christina looked so cute." Mom said smiling. Christina stirred a bit and I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

"Go before she wakes up." I snapped.

"It's 9:00." Dad said.

"She's in pain. Just go please." I said and they nodded. Christina started touching my face making me chuckle but she moved closer to me as I stroked her hair. She looked so beautiful in her sleep.

I wanted to kiss her so bad but I stopped myself from doing so..

"Ok pain or not it's almost 10:00 wake the girl up." Mom said walking through my door.

"Kitten wake up." I whispered softly. Her eyes fluttered open and she grabbed a sharpie and paper.

'Good morning.'

"Angel please talk." I begged.

She shook her head no and buried her head in my chest and I chuckled. Still shy.

'I'm gonna go take a shower.' She wrote on the paper.

"Can you try talking?" I begged kissing her cheek.

She squirmed but nodded.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"I-I need to g-get h-home." She stuttered.

My eyes widened.

"Christina you can't go home." I said.

"Why?" Mom asked.

"Because I'm going to miss her." I lied. No. Her abusive Dad is there and he killed her Mom.

"Is someone in love?" Dad asked.

"But-"

"You're not going home." I snapped at her.

"Ryder-"

"I'm never letting you go to that house ever again. Are you crazy?" I snapped losing my temper at the fact that she'd even ask.

She was quiet and I sighed.

"Sorry. Go take a shower princess." I said. She nodded but reached up and kissed my forehead.

She walked out leaving my parents confused.

"Why are you so against her going home?" Dad asked.

"Look-"

"Why are you so against her going home?" Dad asked stronger this time.

"Because I don't want her to go home." I answered smartly.

"I don't like this attitude Ryder." Mom said.

"Well I don't like the idea of Christina going home!" I snapped back.

"I'm going to ask again. Why are you against her going home?" Dad asked.

"Because. I. Don't. Want. Her. To." I said slowly.

"That's not the real answer because you wouldn't be getting so worked up." Dad said.

"Whatever." I said leaving the room.

Christina was outside the door.

"Angel. What did you hear?" I asked.

"I need to go home Ryder." Christina said quietly. My eyes held anger and they turned pitch black.

"Listen to me closely Christina. You're not going home. So stop telling me you need to go home. Got it love?" I asked and she nodded.