Chapter 2

"hey Hun, what's your name" Katy said so sweetly whilst smiling at me. ME! The Katy Perry was staring, smiling at me! I could not believe it. I had a dream like this once, I wasn't sure this was real. It was, I checked. the next thing I hear is.

"Hun? you okay" her voice snapped me out of my little moment.

"yeah sorry, My name is Katheryn".

"that's a good name!" she said and winked.

"I'm so sorry" why did I say that!? it just came out! oh gosh I messed this up. I'm glad it's not live.

"what for?" she seemed confused, well I would be too.

" I'm a massive fan and I had no idea you would be here! and I was planning on singing one of your songs"

"that's fine Hun! don't be sorry!" OMG she is so perfect. how can I do this!

"thanks you so much" I said shyly.

"okay take it away" she said, then the music began and I started to sing. I saw her face and she was crying. oh gosh, I made her cry! good one katheryn.

*katys POV*

This girl was amazing. I need to stop these tears! but I couldn't it was to beautiful. I was interrupted by Simon Cowl who was also a judge.

"she looks a lot like you katy" after he said it I realised it, she had my natural hair colour (dirty blond) , my eyes, my body figure (skinny and tallish) and most of all she sounded like me. then it hit me. she could be my daughter, I gave up for adoption because my career was to busy, It would of been mean to drag her around with me, it was a hard decision and I wish she could be mine still. She was so beautiful, she told us about her mother and how she was doing it for her. I have done well. I created her. She has my blood. and I want her to know. I could be wrong, but it's worth a shot.

Before I knew it, it was time to give her the results. It was obvious, she was through, the audience all stood up and clapped, so did we and we all said yes at the same time. when it was my turn to talk. I was so overwhelmed and I just wanted to go hug her really tight. and before I knew it I was. She was a little taken back at first and I was worried she thought I was messed up. Soon enough, her small arms wrapped around my waist and clung on. Thank goodness.

"your amazing!" I whispered in her ear.

"so are you" she whispered back.

"I need to see you after the show. meet me at my dress room, my friend Johnny will be there. tell him your name and that I sent you. He will let you in, help your self to the fridge.ill see you soon." and with that, the people back stage told her to go and she left. It had to be her, she looks identical to the photos her adoptive mum sends me.