24 part 1

When I wake I see that Brooklyn is no longer in the tent and there are way way way more people here.

I make my way to the fence and push so I'm pressed up against the fence, katy will have to see me.

***

Time passes and there are now over 500 people here.

Then I see her, everyone starts to scream and tell her name but the words don't come. I only find myself whispering to myself.

"Mom, it's me. I'm here. See me"

No one can hear me, I can't barely hear myself.

This is it she's coming. She is about 3 metres away taking photos with fans.

She speaks to Brooklyn and takes a picture and signs something. I'm glad really because as much as I find her annoying, she was extremely kind to me by letting me stay in her tent.

I feel butterflies deep in my stomach and she nears. She is right in front of me and she grabs my cast.

"Would you like me to sign this Hun?" Katy asks before she can look at me.

"You already have" I say quietly.

"Jr?" she whispers so faintly it's basically just a breath. She leans into me and hugs me while whispering into my ear.

"Baby I want you to leave, now. Go to the cafe on the corner right now? okay you hear me?"

"Yes"

"Shannon will be there okay? don't leave I will be there in an hour max, I love you so much I'll see you soon"

"okay" There are so many things I want to say to her right now but the words won't come out.

Katy takes a deep breath and wipes a smile onto her face as she continues to greet her fans.

"OMG SARA LOOK I GOT A PICTURE AND I SAW YOU TALKING TO HER TOO AHH DID YOU GET A PICTURE O-"

"No I didn't I don't need one look I'm glad you met and thanks for letting me stay with you but I have to go, It's urgent. I would give you my number but my parents are jerks so I have no phone. Goodbye Brooklyn"

"Okay bye ily!"

"Yep"

I push through the crowd with all my might. I feel a bit rude because they are all katycats and really nice people but nothing else matters right now, I have to get to that cafe. I have to.

{Btw guys this sucks like it deleted 70% of this chapter then I realised It after I posted so yeah the rest is in the next chapter sorry}