25

"Mom!"

I reach Katy and wrap my arms around her neck while I'm on the tips of my toes. Her arms are around my small waist. I relax and rest my head on her chest where she puts her hand on the back of my head and repeats the words 'I love you' and 'Your back' and ' I Missed you' in between sobs of happy crying which was coming from both of us.

We stay like that for awhile. I drop my arms look her in the eye.

"Hey" She sniffs.

"Hi" We laugh as we both wipe our eyes.

"I missed you so much baby"

"I missed you too"

"I'm sorry hu-" Katy starts.

"No, don't okay? stop. I love you so much and that's what matters. We are here now and I'm not mad"

"Stop being so smart" She laughs while hugging me again.

"Lets eat!" Shannon interrupts.

We go over to the booth and I sit where I was before. Katy insists on sitting next me, which I'm glad because honestly I never wanted to leave the hug.

Katy takes my hand and places a soft kiss on my knuckles before breaking to look at the menu.

We all end up just ordering a pizza to share because everything was to complicated.

While waiting for our food I get nervous because of the questions katy will ask. And also school will start soon and the school will call Kara to make sure she knows I'm not at school. Except I don't really care I hate my school and I hate her.

I lean into katy and rest my head on her shoulder as she wraps an arm around me.

"I feel like I'm Third Wheeling here?" Shannon states,

"You try not seeing your daughter for like 50 years and then seeing her again? I think you would be worse Woodward" Katy sassily replies while I Laugh to myself.

I see the Waiter holding a pizza and walking towards us, I don't smile or make eye contact because it may not be for us and that would be plain awkward. Turns out it was for us.

"Thank you" katy smiles.

And we all dig in. Shannon and Katy seem happy but I am dreading the conversations that will rise any moment...

"So Hun, how do you like your foster parents?" Katy asks me while stuffing pizza in her mouth.

Oh no.

{ I felt like updating so I did but I can't be bothered doing the rest... Probs be up tomorrow. Love you guys heaps xxx }