chapter 4

Katheryns POV

I had no idea what to do, my mother was dead and my dad ran away. I had no one left. I don't know what happened but I was on Katy's knee laying against her, almost asleep. She was rubbing my back whispering things to me like 'it's okay baby' and 'we will get through this' before I knew it I was asleep.

When I woke up Katy had put me on the couch In the waiting room with her jumper over me as a blanket. She also packed all my things that I had kept at the hospital and she was talking to one of the nurses. When she saw me she came up to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"Morning babe" she said softly

"Umm hi" I said

" Okay, when you're ready I need to ask you a question" she said almost worried. It was killing me I had to know.

"I'm ready" I whispered.

"Okay, you can go to a foster home, or come back to L.A with me?"

Was she serious, I could go back home with her? why did she care so much?

"And there is something else I have to tell you" she seemed worried and there was a guilty expression on her face.

"Anything"

*Katys POV*

"Anything" she said confidently.

How was I going to put this. Why now, why did I let it slip out of my mouth.

"Well...Have you ever wondered about your birth mum?"

"Always, It would be good if she cared enough to come right now" she said and she laughed a bit at the end. She was so beautiful, even when she just woke up, when her hair is a mess and her eyes are half closed.

"well she is here". Her eyes lit up and she jumped put of bed.

"Well can I see her, can I see her, can I see her!?!". she's cute when she is excited.

"umm, sweetie"

"yes?" she looked worried now and I saw a tear form in her eye.

"Well, you have met her before and she is here".

"What's her name?"

"Her name is Katy" she looked confused.

"Another Katy!"

"No sweetie, it's me. I had a feeling since you auditioned and I just checked all your details and my name was right there, on your birth certificate."