Chapter 1

The evening lights of Newcastle shone brightly, illuminating the whole city out of darknes. It had been two weeks since the world was rocked by the wolfblood discovery, and people had started to accept the wolfbloods acros the globe. But as always, in all scenarios like this one, there were a few exeptions...

Two mysterious figures stood outside the Kafe, the bright, multicolored fairy lights contrasting with their shady black outfits. They were both staring up at a window, where a television light could be seen flkckering through the half shut blinds.
'They're still awake.' One said to the other.
'Do i look stupid? Of course they're still awake!' The shorter one replied, fustrated. Although he was shorter, weaker and slower than his companion, the shorter one was more clever, and as a result seemed to have some kind of unspoken power over their collegue.
'Look, now wasn't the right time anyway. After all good things come to those who wait...'

The two stalked off down the harbour, and within seconds, they had vanished.

Author's note:
Im sorry this chapter is so short but it just felt like a natural break. I promise the next one will be longer, and will either be up today or tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed, because theres lots more to come!