Chapter 11

Emilia stared out of her bedroom window, dreaming of the day she had ahead. As she sat on her windowsill, she could just about see the woods on the horizon, submerged in the early morning fog. Although Emilia had loved seeing her foster parents and city pack again, she knew it was time to go back.

And Matei was coming with her.
Remembering about her brother, she hopped down from her windowsill and and left her room. Approaching her brother's door, she placed her ear to the door. It was stangeley silent on the other side.
'Matei?' Emilia tapped on the door, and jumped slightly when it opened a second later. She frowned as she saw Matei holding a small blue backpack.
'How have you fitted all your things in that?'
'What?'
'Well, we are leaving for good, arn't we?'
'Erm... no!' Matei placed his hands on his sister's shoulders 'Emilia, I'm sorry but there's no way I could stay in the wild for good.'
Emilia shrugged off his hands and took a step away, clearly hurt. 'Am I not important to you anymore?'
'Of course you are!' Matei embraced his sister in a loving hug 'You're the most important thing to me in the world'
'Then why don't you want to stay with me?' Matei could see tears in Emilia's eyes. He felt so bad. Something in his mind was urging him to go with her, grab her by the hand and never look back. He couldn't resist it.
'Ok ok. I'll- I'll go with you.'
Like a light switch, Emilia's face went from sad to overjoyed, as she ran into her room to grab her bags. 'Trust me brother, you're gonna love it!' She exclaimed happily, heaving her bags down the stairs. Matei sighed as he followed his sister out of the house.
What was Jana going to say?

'...so I expect they'll be arriving anytime soon' They boy spoke into the phone. He mouthed Katrina a silent 'thank you' as she placed his coffee on the table. She returned a smile and headed back towards Selina and TJ, who were stanging by the counter. They both had the same expresion on their faces.
'Who was that?' TJ asked Katrina.
'I don't know' Katrina frowned and glanced over at the stranger slouching in his seat, staring intently at his phone screen. He looked about the same age as them, possibly a bit older, and was sitting on his own.
Selina sniffed his scent suspiciously 'He's wolfblood' she muttered to the other two, who were still watching him. Their attention was suudenly drawn towards the door when they heard the bell ring, and saw Matei and Emilia come through the door. They noticed their three friends and made their way towards them.
'We'll see you both in a week' Selina said with a smile, giving Emilia a hug. Matei smiled back, but inside he felt his chest tighten. Surely it would be better to just tell them the truth? But before he could say anything, him and Emilia were pulled into a massive hug. Eventually, they broke apart and walked towards the exit.
'Im just gonna go say goodbye to Jana' Matei called after them. They all rolled their eyes and settled themselves by the door, and Matei slowly started walking up the stairs.
He knew the upcoming conversation wasnt going to be easy, for either of them.

Author's note
Hey guys, sorry it's been a while but I was in Belgium and had no time to write a chapter.
Who is this new wolfblood!?!? I guess we'll have to find out...

Also, due to the amazing support I've had from my first book on wattpad, i have decided to do a sequel when I finish this book. I dont have many ideas but I am planning on bringing back a certain 2 characters from wolfblood...

As always, vote and comment if you want.
Love ya awesome strangers xx