Chapter 21

"ladies and gentlemen, we are about to take off. Please turn off all electrical equipment and make sure your seatbelt it fastened. We are due to arrive in Milan at about midday"

Jana trembled as she heard the noise of the engines intensity beneath her. She looked at Matei, who was staring calmly out the window. Turning her head the other way she could see Ollie, who was reading one of the duty free catalogues, and TJ, who seemed to be in a deep conversation with the boy next to him about trainers. How could they all be so cool about this?

Jana jumped again as the plane lurched upwards. She grabbed the nearest thing to her for support, which happened to be Matei's arm.
'Ow!'
'Sorry'
'Its ok' he reached out and held his girlfriend's hand. 'You'll be ok Jana. I know you're scared but, it'll be fine'
Jana smiled 'If you say so'

Their moment was broken by an announcement:
'ladies and gentlemen, we have finished our take off and you are now free to walk around the cabin. However, we may experience some turbulence shortly'

A few seconds passed, and then the plane suddenly shook. Jana let out a small squeal and tightened her grip on Matei's hand.
'What was that?!'

Matei couldn't help but smile at Jana's cuteness.

3 hours later

TJ jumped when he went to open the car door and it opened for him. Standing outside the car was a tall man, wearing a black suit and shirt and a wide smile.
'welcome to The Yard Hotel, you must be Mr. Cipriani?' he had a very strange Italian accent.
TJ looked at Jana, who just shrugged.
'Uh, yeah. Yeah that's me'
The man's smile widened even further and he shook TJ's hand enthusiastically.
'We're incredibly honoured to have the legendary wolfbloods stay in our establishment. Follow me, I will have someone collect your luggage'
TJ raised his eyebrows as him and the pack started to walk through the hotel. He'd never heard someone talk so formal.
'What did you tell these people?' He asked Ollie, as he leaned over the reception desk to ring the bell. They both watched the strange man walk through some large double doors. He had a funny walk too.

Ollie laughed slightly. 'I'm gonna go to the toilets quickly' He walked away and after milling around for a while, eventually stepped into the men's toilets. In the room there was a man waiting, wearing a black suit and shirt.

'I think you were being a bit over-nice' Ollie told him, while taking something out his coat pocket. 'and you might wanna drop the Italian accent. It sounds quite dodgy.'
'Whatever. At least they believed it.' He replied. The man reached inside his blazer and produced a memory stick.
'Here's the fake conference video. Do you have the files we asked you to get?'
Ollie handed over his memory stick in exchange for the other. 'That's all the information you need to find the wild pack' he shuffled awkwardly as the man put his new memory stick away. 'You um, you won't hurt them will you? Especially not Jana'
'No promises, lover boy'

And with that he left, leaving Ollie alone.

10 minutes later

The four wolfbloods were crowded round Jana's laptop in her hotel room, watching the conference from the day before. Ollie was constantly worrying. He was scared that at any point one of them would turn around and figure out that the video was actually a fake. Eventually, the video ended and the screen went black, reflecting the wolfbloods gaping faces.
'Well' TJ piped up after a while 'that was...interesting'
'You would think that the smartest people of the world would be less... Anti-wolfblood' Matei added, a frown on his expression.

'Look guys...' Jana stood up and faced her pack ''It is pretty obvious that the odds are against us right now, but we can change that. We have to! Can you imagine what's going to happen if all their suggestions go ahead? We can't let down every wolfblood on the planet, we have to try our hardest. Guys-' she looked at them all sternly 'WE CANNOT MESS THIS UP'

'ok ok' TJ replied 'Just don't rip our heads off.'

Author's note

Hello people of the world, here's my latest chapter. And I thought you might like to know that I have planned out the rest of my story, so nothing more is going to be added or taken away. So you can expect a few more surprises that's for sure!

Love you all xx

P.S It's my birthday tomorrow (Whoo!) so my next chapter may be delayed x