Chapter 2

The credits rolled up on the screen, not that anyone noticed of course. TJ, Selina, Katrina and Jana were all fast asleep on the sofa in Jana and Katrina's flat above the Kafe (they were having a sleepover). Matei was the only one that wasn't asleep, but even he wasnt paying attention to the telivision, wich had now finished playing the movie and was now just a blank screen. He had more important things to be thinking about right now. He was staring at his phone, hoping to see a message appear from a certain person...

Before the secret had been revealed, Emilia would call Matei almost every day (she had hiden her phone from the rest of the wild pack, with the help of Aran) to tell him about her life in the wild. But now, he hadn't heard anything for two weeks, not even a one word text. If anything had happened to her, he would never forgive himself for letting her stay.
He rememberd what Emilia said when she told him she was staying with the wild pack; 'You dont have to look after me anymore. You can be free, live your life in the city' She was right. Whenever she called, she sounded like she was doing so well without him. She sounded so happy, almost like she was ment to be away from her brother.
Matei felt his eyes stinging with tears. 'Stop it.' he told himself, 'think of how you've moved on in life, how well you're doing'. Although it seemed wrong to say, Matei knew that his life had been somehow better since Emilia left. Him, TJ and Selina were all at college now, and matei had finally got up the courage to ask out Jana. He smiled at the red haired girl sat next to him, head resting on his shoulder, her hand interlinked with his.

He had liked Jana for ages, but never knew how she felt about him. Emilia and TJ would always bug him about it, and would always get shot a nasty (but embarrassed) look from Matei in return. Anyway, he had finally done it, and they couldn't be happier together.

Matei snapped back to reality when his wolfblood senses picked up a stange scent. Yes it was wolfblood, but there was something different; it neither wild or tame.
'Jana!' He whispered to the girl sleeping beside him,'Jana, wake up'
Jana stirred and looked up at Matei with confused eyes.
'What's wrong?'
'Can you smell that?'
'Smell what?'
She sniffed the air once and sat bolt upright, suddenly wide awake.
'That isn't an ordinary wolfblood scent' She whispered, so as not to wake the others.She stood up from the sofa, putting on her boots and jacket and walking to the door. As she got there she turned around and looked at Matei.
'Come with me. I may be an alpha but this stray might be dangerous, and i want you there.'
Matei smiled as he got up from the sofa and walked out the door with Jana, holding her hand. There wouldn't be anyone he'd rather have by his side.

Author's note :
I wonder who it is! You'll have to wait until tomorrow or Thursday to find out. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, because it took me forever to do! X