First Day

Percy Pov
" Percy get up right now" yelled my mom across the apartment, " But why?". I was half asleep, half wake on the first day of school after the War with ( as Leo calls her) Queen dirt face. Then out of no where my mom appears on the door way" Percy get your βαρέλι( butt in Greek) up and out of bed. Paul is taking you to school and I made blue waffles." With that I got up and went to shower and do the things that I needed to do in the bathroom. I picked out my clothes then rushed down stairs. " Wow, someone is on a hurry isn't he, Sally?" " Of course Paul I made blue waffles." After about 5 or was it 6 waffles Paul announced" Alright that is enough Percy go to the car please. Good Bye Sally!" And with that I Paul's car we were off to the prison that they call school.
___________________________
"'You came back! Hey guys Percy Jackson came back!!" This was the welcome I got from the people how were standing outside when Paul and I showed up. Then I saw my best friend ( that is a mortal) come towards me" Well you finally came back?" " Yes Liam I did. I came back." Then I walked thought the front doors of the school and got mobbed. " Yay his is back" " Percy! Percy over here!" " Will you go on a date with me Percy?!" " NO go on a date with MEEEEEE!"These were the things that happened when I walked into Goode high school. Then a high pitched voice at the back of the crowd called out " Ladies, Ladies let me though. Cause unlike all of all of you I have a chance with Mr. Jackson here! Isn't that right Percy?" That was Queenie the ruler of almost all of the girls( well popular girls) at Goode High. " I told you Queenie I have a girlfriend. Now I need to go" and I rushed off before my ' fan girls' got me. I rushed to the office to get my locker number, combination and my schedule for this semester my locker number was 144 and this was my schedule.

1st period- math with Mrs Pol
2nd period- Greek with Mr White
3rd period- Reading/ Language Arts with Mr Bolwish
4 period- Gym with a Coach
Lunch
5 period- Marine Biology with Mrs Mayer
6 period- free time/ study hall
7 period- Science with Mr Smith
8 period- History with Mrs Easton
This was going  to be a "fun" year.